Double Black

Season 2: Episode 9 (SUBBED & DUBBED)

To: Osamu Dazai

From: Fynn Lind

----------------------------

We were back at the regular ADA office since it was the next day and things were basically back to work as usual. Dazai was slacking (like always) on the couch, just chilling, laying there face down with his bottom up in the air. I sat across from him in a chair doodling him in my notebook.

"I don't feel like working." Dazai complains.

"When do you." I roll my eyes. I didn't even look up at him, I just kept doodling the sad excuse that was my man in front of me. Why did he have to have such a nice butt?

"Stop sounding like a broken trumpet first thing in the morning." Kunikida states from the entrance to the waiting area.

"I don't even feel like holding a conversation right now, Kunikida." Dazai mumbles.

"The town was saved from annihilation thanks to you and Atsushi." Kunikida reminds him and I coughed to get his attention. "Yes, I guess you were there too Fynn." Kunikida sighs. "So Dazai, why have you ended up like this the next day?"

"The boss has me lined up for this new job..." Dazai mumbles turning his face the other way to face the couch.

"Is it what Atsushi and the boss were discussing yesterday?"

"It is." Fukuzawa announces appearing out of nowhere.

"Good morning." Kunikida tells the boss standing up straighter and turning to face him while Dazai sits up. 

"Dazai, Fynn, are we making progress on our secret meeting with the Port Mafia?" Fukuzawa asks.

"Probably." I shrug, setting down my pen since Dazai moved positions.

"I've made arrangements, but..." Dazai trails and Kunikida looks mega confused.

"Do you think the Port Mafia boss will be here?" 

"I'm sure." Dazai responds. "It's a perfect opportunity to kill our boss, after all."

"That is preferable to having bloodshed among our members." Fukuzawa says before leaving. Dazai groans turning to look out the window while resting his chin on his good hand.

"Oi, Dazai, Fynn... a secret meeting with the Port Mafia?!" Kunikida shouts at us.

"Atsushi's idea has turned into a huge deal." Dazai explains. "Even though the Guild is now our biggest threat..."

"Wait a second. I have no idea what's going on." Kunikida freaks out. "First of all, why are you both arranging the meeting?"

"Because we're originally from the Port Mafia." Dazai and I say together.

"What?!" Kunikida breathes out confused.

"Everybody knows about it apart from you, Kunikida." Dazai tells him.

"Yeah, you're pretty late to the game." I retort picking up my pen again.

"What?!" Kunikida says in shock.

----------------------------

Dazai and I sat back to back on a concrete block in a little garden area. We were waiting for the Port Mafia to show and the two of us were the welcoming party. Our hands were touching and I intertwined our fingers a bit.

"This is going to be a flash into the past again, isn't it?" I ask Dazai who just hums in agreement. Suddenly footsteps are heard and we turn our attention in their direction. Mori, along with the members of the Black Lizard squad, stood in the garden's entrance.