° 6 °

After that incident, Shirabu can't even focus on studying his subject for tomorrows test. His mind was occupied by the thought of what he had just witnessed with his very own eyes.

Everything about Y/N was just all he was thinking at the moment.

Shirabu grabbed his hair out of irritation and let out a heavy sigh.

"Y/N..what have you done to me?"

He can't even dare to look at the pages of his book because he still can't get over of what just happened back at the library.

He needed more of that. And he himself can't explain why and where he got this weird feeling. He needed enough evidence for the partial conclusion he had in mind.

He have this thought about this 'thing' if this would be the right word to describe what he is feeling.

He knew from that very moment that he liked her.

And he already misses the face of hers that made him stare in awe.

He leaned back on his chair while his head tilted, looking up to the ceiling. He was staring into nothing in particular. Just the white painted ceiling above him on where a little shadow was created from the study lamp he have was reflected onto the solid structure above him.

He nervously fiddled with his hands thinking hard on how he should face her tomorrow.

I mean she probably doesn't know what happened. But he sure will feel uneasy around her this time, now that he has this feeling he had for her.

"This is crazy. Why am I even worrying about this? I got to get back on reviewing for tomorrows test."

He leaned towards his study table and started to direct his focus on the reviewers in front of him.

dingg..dingg..ding

His phone continued to create these ringtones which were his notifications. He scrunched his nose being annoyed with the little disturbance that his phone made.

He then glanced at the screen of his phone and saw that it was just the group chat of the volleyball team. He rolled his eyes with the thought of tendou spamming the group chat.

He returned his attention on the reviewer once again, but this time , the notification sound never ended.

What the hell are they up to?

Annoyed, he finally decided to open the group chat to who knows what they are talking about.