° 8.2 °

As I continued walking through the hallways I saw Y/n walking towards my direction. And she's not alone.

Who's that guy?

I slowed down my tracks and grabbed a book inside my bag to cover my face and pretended that I am not around. Well I don't know if that actually helps in the disguise, but I have nothing on my mind now.

I slowly followed them with the book still covered half of my face. I was behind them but just enough distance for me to not be noticed by them.

I decided to sit on a table near the shelves and watched them as they talked.

Is he like her classmate?

A new tutor?

Well if she needed a new tutor well why didn't she asked me again?

I mean I would gladly spend tim-

Wait no. Why am I even triggered with this.
She could ask anyone to be her tutor. I am not someone special to her.

I watched them closely, and it looks like they are just scanning books in the shelves.

I was quiet annoyed at how the guy would try to simply get close to her and let his shoulders glide to hers. What kind of trick is that?

Y/n just let out a small laugh and gently pushed the guy. The guy just laughed too and rubbed the back of his head out of embarrassment.

What are they even doing here?

Did they just come here to tell each other small jokes and just secretly flirt with each other in the library?

I watched how Y/n covered her mouth with a book to hold back her laughter while the guy was constantly saying something that made Y/n giggle. The guy then said something and Y/n nodded.

I panicked because they were coming to where I was sitting, and I had nowhere to go since behind me was already a wall and I was surrounded by book shelves.

I quickly grabbed my bag and put it on the table and pretended to sleep with my head down on it.

I heard their footsteps getting closer to me and I tried my best to cover my face.

But then I felt like they stopped their tracks, and their voices could just be heard from where I was sitting.

Are they in front of me?

I slowly peeked and lifted my head to see where they were, and to my surprise they were sitting in front of me.

I jolted which made me jump in my seat and hit my knee accidentally underneath the table.

Oh fuck.

I kept my head low and winced in pain as I rubbed my knee.

"Shirabu?"

Y/n's voice run through my head.

What to say?!

I looked up and saw Y/n looking at me, with the guy also who looking at with a clueless expression.

God I just want to get out of here.

I sat back calmly on my chair and straightened my uniform like nothing happened.

"Oh hey. What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well I was planning to join the Music club. And Ryota here is the organizer of the club and so he just have to explain some things before I could join."