Chapter 3

You walk over to Saeko, she's waiting in front of the car. She looked stunning of course, in a simple red dress with low black heels like you. She looked you up and down, "Wow!" You started blushing, "Thank you." You guys got in the car and just talked on the way to wherever she was taking you. "You look so pretty too by the way." you told her. She laughed, "I try sometimes." "Where are we going?" you asked. She looked at you, "What do you mean?" "Why'd we kinda dress up?" you replied. "Oh! I just wanted to see you in a dress. We're just gonna eat some food then go from there. We're gonna get stares, but for being so HOT!" she said while laughing. You laughed with her, "Really? Ok sounds fun!" You guys went to Coach Ukai's store on the way to the restaurant first. As ya'll walked in Ukai's eyes widened, "What are ya'll wearing?" "What? Can we not just look good?" Saeko said in a sarcastic, funny voice. You guys grabbed some candy and drinks for later. Then ya'll left and got back in the car to go to a nearby ramen place. Of course you guys were over dressed, but ya'll looked good so it didn't matter that much. Ya'll sit down and order. "So do you really like college?" she asks you. You think for a second, "I don't not like it, but I don't love it for sure. It's just temporary until I get what I need for my job." "Oh what do you wanna be?" she asks. "Im going for (your desired profession)." "That's pretty nice!" she says. You let out a giggle from how cute she is, "What about you?" "What do you mean?" she asks. "What do you do or want to do?" you reply. She thinks for a second, "As you saw, I love doing Taiko. And I work at a motorcycle shop right now, I like it." You guys keep talking even as the waiter brings your food. You and Saeko share some stuff with each other. You guys finish, pay, then leave. "Where do you wanna go now?" you ask her. "Can we go to your house?" she asks. "Yeah, why tho?" you reply. She says, "I just like your room." You guys get back in the car and head over. You and her head upstairs, no ones home right now. "Your rooms so cool!" she says. Your room had black walls, posters of your favorite animes, led lights, and you had a huge pop collection. "Yeah, I love my room." you say back. "Wanna watch a movie and eat this candy?" you ask her while holding up the snacks from Ukai's store. She nods her head and you grab your laptop. She laid down on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?" you ask her. "The floors always more comfy, try it!" she said patting the spot next to her. You did what she said and laid next to her. "Ok, I see what you mean." you say with a giggle. She picks out a movie for you guys to watch. As your watching, your legs sort of start fighting. She pauses the movie, "IM GONNA WIN!" Ya'll had one of those leg battles and of course she won. "But I wasn't prepared!" you said in defeat. She laughed at you and you caved in and laughed too. She started the movie again. The movie was good and ended so you said, "Do you know Minecraft?" Her eyes sparkled, "Yes! Of course, its my favorite game!" "It's my favorite too!" you said. "Let's play! I'll beat you!" she said. You laughed at her, "You can try, but just warning you, i'm VERY good at building." You turned on your console and handed her one of the controllers. Ya'll played for about two hours, just having build competitions. You kept winning so she kind of quit, "HOW?!" You laughed, "I told you so." Then you guys sat in your room just talking again. "Shit, it's kind of late now. I should go home." she said and started to get up. You got up with her and walked with her to the door. "Bye beautiful!" she said while walking out. You grabbed her arm and pulled her back. You gave her a kiss, and she kissed back. You pulled away, embarrassed and blushing. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Saeko asked. It felt like you were in some sort of dream. "W-what?" you said. She giggled at how nervous you seemed. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" she asked again. You gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Yes." She gave you a kiss back, "Goodnight!" She walked to her car, got in, and drove away.