Chapter 14

You both wore the new dresses you got. Yours was short, tight, and f/c. Her dress was black, it was sort of mid length, and tight. You guys got ready and put on your heels. Saeko wanted to drive and you let her crazy ass drive. You played music and just turned up the volume to focus on that instead of her driving. You arrived to a fancy restaurant that you made reservations to. "Hello, reservation for y/n." you said. The hostess nodded and said, "Yes, follow me." You guys got to a booth and ya'll sat next to each other. You guys thought for a bit about what to order, but then decided. The waiter came and ya'll ordered. You guys just talked until the food came. The food came and was amazing as ya'll ate. Like vacuums, ya'll sucked that food up. "That was really good." you said. She responded, "Yeah, like amazing!" "You want desert?" you asked her. "Yes please." she replied. Ya'll ordered some desert and ate it once it came. "Thank you." you said to the hostess and waiter as ya'll left. "Where to now?" Saeko asked. "Let's just walk around?" you said. "Sure." she said. Ya'll went to a place, sort of like a square, and walked around. There was a ice cream stand and ya'll got some. You got (favorite flavor) and Saeko got vanilla. Ya'll wandered around, looking at lights and stores. There was a fountain and ya'll sat at a bench. The light fixtures and just everything around you guys were perfect. You spoke, "Saeko?" She frowned, "Why'd you say my name?" "Oh sorry, babe?" you said. She smiled again, "Yes?" You got up and got on your knee. Everyone around started pulling out their phones. You pulled out the ring. "Saeko, I love you so much. We've been together for two years and thats been more than enough to let me now how much I love and need you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" you said. She started crying, which caused you to start crying. She got up and got on her knee. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a ring. You and everyone one around was also surprised. "Of course i'll marry you! Will you marry me?" she asked. You were crying now too, "Yes! Of course!" You guys put on the rings and got up. She picked you up for a hug. You got back down and ya'll kissed. Everyone around was cheering and it was just a great moment. "I love you so much." you said to her. She kissed you, "I love you too." Everyone was congratulating you guys and ya'll gave your thanks and left. You went home and had celebratory sex😸💍 Its been a couple days and ya'll haven't told anyone yet. Today, you guys invited your families over. They came over and didn't notice the rings. You and Saeko got the tea ready and went into the living room to give everyone their drinks. "Somethings up." your mom told Saeko's mom. "Yeah, I feel that too." she said. You and Saeko started smiling. "We have an announcement." you said. Ya'll got up and stood there. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Saeko said. Your moms got up to hug you guys. Tanaka and Noya were going crazy that they would be brother in laws, and happy for ya'll. Your dads waited for the chaos to calm down and hugged you guys. "Im so excited!" your mom said. The boys hugged you guys, "We're so happy for you!" You and Saeko giggled, "Thank you boys." They stayed for another hour or so and ya'll were just talking about how it happened. "When do you guys want the wedding?" her dad asked. "We were thinking in a few months." Saeko said. They stayed for a few more minutes then left. You and Saeko cleaned up and sat on the couch. "That went well!" you said. "Of course it did. Im so excited!" she said. You gave her a kiss, "I cant wait." You guys cuddled and fell asleep. Now its a few months later. You've been planning so much for this day to come. The wedding was today and ya'll were so busy. Just getting some things done and making sure of things. Saeko and you were stressed, so your moms took over. "We'll take over, don't worry girls!" your mom said.