Chapter 6

You guys finished doing yk👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 in your room and go into the shower. In there you guys go again😳You guys finally stop and actually clean up yourselves and your room. "I love you babe." Saeko says. You smile at her, "I love you too." You guys redo the floor bed and cuddle while finishing the movie. The rest of the day goes by and Saeko decided to sleep over. Now it's the next morning and she wakes you up, "Baby come on." You opened your eyes and there she was shaking you trying to get you up. "Whyyyyy" you said. She rolled her eyes, "We need to go!" "WHERE?" you yelled, you weren't a morning person. She got up and yelled, "THE FUCKING GAME!" You completely forgot Karasuno had a game today, and y'all overslept. You started worrying. "It's ok babe, I'll help you get ready." Saeko said. You smiled and gave her a kiss, "Thank you. We have to hurry!" You both got ready and left for the game. You guys got there in time thanks to Saeko's driving, and as y'all walked in the boys came over. "Where we're you guys?!" Tanaka asked. "Sorry, we slept too much." You responded. Noya gave y'all a hug, "Fine. At least your here." The boys went to the court and you and Saeko went to sit and watch. The game went great and Karasuno won, as expected. After the game you went over to Saeko's house. You've been there before but usually she comes over. "Ok babe, I have a surprise!" She said. "What? Really?" you said. She smiled, "Yeah! Now close your eyes." You did as she said and she led you into her room. She sat you down on the bed and said, "Wait here, I'll be real quick." You sat there waiting in silence. She left the room and came back. "Ok, on the count of three open your eyes, 1..2..3!" she said. You opened your eyes to see her in a cat maid outfit. You started blushing like crazy. "W-what's this for?" You asked. A smirk grew on her face, "Oh you know why." She came over to you and y'all started to make out. No one was home btw. Then from there, you can tell what's happens as in sex😃 use ur imagination or read someone's smut stuff cause that ain't me😜 you guys finished and cleaned up. "Ok, that was the best surprise ever." you said. Her pride flew, "Yeah I know." You guys cuddled in her room just talking and playing with each other's hair. "Babe." you say. She looks at you, "Yes?" "What do you like about me?" you ask. She smiles, "Well, where to start off... You are so smart, the nicest person ever, you always make me laugh, we have the best dates, and YOUR SO FUCKING HOT!" You giggled, "Thank you." "What about me?" She said with a frown. You smiled at her, "I love how confident you are, you deal with me no matter what, your so fun and funny, we do have the best dates of course, and your really hot too!" She smiles and blushes, "I love you." "I love you too." you say. The week goes by and you have to go back to campus now. The week was amazing! Every night Saeko would sleep over or you slept over. Movies all week long, the best dates, spending time with everyone at home, just the best. You were about to head out to go back, even though you'd be back in three days. As your leaving Saeko starts crying. "What happened babe?" you ask her. She looks up at you, "I'm gonna miss you so much y/n." She gives you a hug and kiss while still crying. You hug her back, "I'll miss you too. But I'm gonna be back in a couple days." "Oh yeah." she said, trying to wipe her tears now. You laughed at her and said bye. You went back to campus and started on your homework. Its about 2am now and you forgot to call Saeko that you got to your dorm. You pick up your phone and call her. "BABY!" she yelled through the phone. "Hi!" you say. "Facetime please!" Saeko begs. You roll your eyes, "Fine." "Im sorry for not calling you earlier, I forgot. Forgive me please?" you say. She frowns then smiles, "Ok fine. I'll forgive you." You guys talk the rest of the night eventually drifting off to sleep on the phone.