Chapter 1- He knows my name

Y/N P.O.V

The first day of school aka the worst day of my life. Senior year, just one more year and I'll be free. I sighed as I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Silence engulfed me as I watched my reflections every move. I didn't have the energy to critique myself this morning so I got in the shower and got ready for school. I then slowly walked down the stairs hoping my parents were gone. Once I made it down I looked around. They were gone, my heart felt a hundred times lighter as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. That was until the door swung open and my mother stumbled in absolutely wasted. The smell of school instantly hit my nose causing me to cringe. She wavered up the stairs with a bottle of whiskey nearly toppling over. Luckily she didn't say anything to me so before she could I grabbed an apple and ran out the door. On my way to school I couldn't help but feel lonely, no friends, no parents as far as I consider, and no boyfriend. Now I bet your wondering Y/N why are you so concerned about having a boyfriend. I am a hopeless romantic to the highest degree. The thought of having a boyfriend puts a huge smile on my face but, I know that will never happen. A fat, sad, sleep-deprived, ugly bitch like me? Yeah, nobody wants that. By the time I was done thinking and walking I had reached school. I walked in and went to my class. I had no desire to go fast, where I'm going is nowhere important anyway. I made it to my classroom and sat down ready to try and get some sleep. I never get to sleep during the night and last night was no exception.

Flashback ( Mom in bold dad is normal)

"I saw you with her you fucking idiot"

"Maybe if you weren't such a slut we wouldn't have these problems"

CRASH

"Don't throw shit at me and what the fuck are you on about now"

"You think I didn't know about you and your boss"

"Maybe if you knew how to fuck I wouldn't have to cheat"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE"

CRASH

"And then not only do you not know how to fuck you got me pregnant. And she looks just like you, acts like you too..... A BITCH"

CRASH

SLAP

"LEAVE THEN"

All night long I sat in my room and listened to them argue. At this point, I'm numb. They can argue all they want because I don't give a rats ass about either of them. Eventually, I heard the front door slam meaning my mother was gone. Soon after I heard it slam again meaning my father was gone too. After a while, I was able to fall asleep until I have to go to school in 2 hours.

Flashback Ended

I drifted to sleep in class, not caring about anything or anyone. I was awoken from my sleep by the bell ringing and students talking. I got up and dragged myself to 2nd period. On the way there I ran straight into someone causing me to fall. I looked up and saw the exact person I was trying to avoid, Lydia.

"Watch where you're going you fucking cow," she said while looking at me with eyes of disgust.

I pulled myself up hurriedly so I could try to just walk away but she pushed me back.

"Where are you going bitch, I didn't tell you to leave"

I wasn't going to say anything. Im tired, irritated, and overall done with the situation. She can't hit me because the school is very strict on violence but I know if she could she would. I was standing there scared, watching as her lips formed a crooked grin. Just as she was about to talk we were interrupted.

"Get the fuck off of her" I heard a strong, demanding voice say.

I looked behind Lydia to she a boy I had only seen once or twice, I think his name was.... Nail.

"What the fuck do you- who are you," Lydia said annoyance in her tone.

"It doesn't matter who I am, all that matters is you're a bitch that needs to leave Y/N alone"

I was shocked, he knows my name? I made eye contact with him but he instantly looked away, fiercely staring at Lydia.

"Whatever you're both wasting my time," Lydia said as she stormed down the hallway.

I looked back ahead to thank the boy I believe to be Nail but he was already gone. Not thinking too much I quickly walked to my next class, getting there before the bell rang. Once I was seated my mind instantly replayed the situation in my head. He stood up for me and he knew my name. Me being a hopeless romantic made this even more exciting, and I was most likely excited about nothing but I didn't care. I thought of him all day, daydreaming of his personality, and how he would act. I didn't really get a good look at his face seeing as I was shaken up at the time. But, the one thing I vividly remember was his pale white skin. Reminding me of a porcelain doll and I also remember his full black attire. I really wanted to see him again and I will if it's the last thing I do. Suddenly I was pulled back into what I believe is reality. And even though I pulled back into reality I still managed to remain in my head. He'll never like me, he did that out of pitty, he's just a nice person. All of those things swarmed my head but one thing really stuck with me, he knew my name.

A/N: Hi everyone. Im so happy to be writing and I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're all having a good day. Please comment any suggestions and don't forget to vote. I know it's a bit early for this but... I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEEEE

Word Count: 1015