Chapter 12

I can feel my heart racing as she takes my beer and puts it on the coffee table. I slide down so I'm lying down on the couch as she moves on top of me. She brushes my hair behind my right ear and cups my face. She smiles at me and says, "You're so beautiful" which makes me smile back at her. She moves her hand towards my chin and I angle my face up as she does. She closes the gap between our faces. Our lips meet and I can feel the warmth of her face on mine. She kisses me slowly and passionately. I snake my hands around the back of her thighs and squeeze. Her hand that was cupping my face caresses slowly down my neck and over my breasts. She squeezes my right breast hungrily. I arch my back to meet her grip. My hands move over her ass towards her back and I pull her waist towards me. She finds the string holding my top together and pulls it loose. As she does my top falls open to the side revealing my white lacy bra. She lifts her head up from mine. "God, I've wanted to do that all night" she says making me giggle. The butterflies in my stomach lurch forward making me squirm. She trails kisses from my neck to my chest. She grabs my waist and squeezes me as she kisses my right breast over my bra. She bites down softly on my nipple. I arch my back into her and groan. I run my hands over her back pulling her shirt over her head. She helps the shirt off herself and takes her glasses off too not before taking me in and biting her bottom lip. I grab her hip with my left hand and loop my right index finger around her wireless bra strap. I pull her back towards me. She meets my lips again and I run my fingers over her back. 

I slide my hands under her jeans and over her ass. She bites my bottom lip softly as I flex my hands over her ass. I slip my index fingers under her underwear and slide them to the front of her jeans. Her breath hitches. I undo the button and zipper on her jeans and she does the same with mine. I push her chest back to move her from me. Our breathing is rapid. "Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I ask her and she nods. She kisses me one more time before slipping off me. I hand her her glasses and shirt. I turn the television off and take her hand to lead her up the stairs. When we get to the top of the stairs, I go to open my bedroom door but she grabs my hips, turns me around and presses me against my door with her hips. She cups my face with her free hand and kisses me. I run my hands through her hair that cascades down her back. She reaches behind me for the door handle. She pulls me close to her as the door opens and I fling my arms around her neck. I walk backwards towards the bed. 

My calves hit the bed frame and she pushes me backwards on to the bed. She bends down to kneel on the floor and slips my jeans off before trailing kisses across my inner thighs. She slips her arms under my legs and takes my underwear off. She returns to her position between my legs and teases me by kissing my clit. "I want you" I say exasperated with the tension she's building up. She begins sucking and licking me. My hands move into her hair deepening her tongue movements. She grips my thighs and moves her hands over my body. I look down at her and her eyes. It doesn't take long before I let myself go into her tongue movements. I let out a loud moan and come into her mouth. She continues licking me and lets me come down slowly. She climbs on top of me as I come down from my ecstasy and I only now realise she's already taken her own jeans off. She kisses me hungrily wanting the ecstasy that I reached as well. I push her off me gently and she lies down on the bed. I clamber on top of her and she holds my face still so she can kiss my lips. As she does, she grabs my hand and presses it against her underwear. I slide my hand underneath her underwear and rub her clit slowly. I move to take her underwear off before returning to my position next to her. I run my fingers up and down her and slide my middle finger inside. Her breath hitches as I slide in and out of her. I slip her bra off her shoulder and bite her exposed nipple. I move my thumb over her clit as I pump in and out of her. She grabs my face with both of her hands as she comes into my hand with a moan of pleasure.