Chapter 15

We don't talk on the way to our destination, we just blast music and ride with the windows down. I put on Josh Cashman and BATTS songs since their music fits with how I'm feeling. G rests her hand on my leg, gripping my thigh when we stop at red lights. I feel her look over at me occasionally. I try to stay in the moment and forget what happened and her constant checking of me keeps my mind focussed on the event. She takes me into the city and it's unusually quite for a Saturday night. She drives into a parking complex and circles up the ramp. I look over to her and she glances at me and then smiles. "Where are you taking me?" I ask laughing. She doesn't reply, just keeps smiling and driving. We reach the rooftop and she slowly drives to the edge and parks the car. She looks at me and unbuckles the both of us. She gets out of the car and lets me out. I step out of the car and she leans in to me and kisses me pressing me up against the car. She pulls away "Fuck. Sorry. Is this OK?" She asks me and I nod. "You'd tell me if you weren't OK right?" She asks me concerned. I kiss her. "I'm good, really" I say and kiss her again. She smiles and looks over the car seemingly unconvinced.

"Hey" I say grabbing her t-shirt and pulling her attention back to me. "Come with me" she says with furrowed brows. She heads to her boot and pulls out a basket and backpack. She hands me the backpack and starts walking to the edge of the building. Before reaching the end, she takes the backpack from me and pulls out a picnic rug. She lays it out and motions for me to sit down. She places the basket down as I kneel down watching her. She starts pulling things out of the basket: rice paper rolls, lollies, chips, a six pack of beer, and strawberries dipped in chocolate. "G, you did all this?" I ask as she settles down on the rug beside me. She laughs, "I bought it, does that count?" She asks shrugging. "I didn't have anything to do with the view though, it kind of comes with the height" she jokes. I look out at the city and the lights and buildings look incredible. It's like nothing I have ever experienced before.

We eat most of the food G brought until we're stuffed

We eat most of the food G brought until we're stuffed. We lay on the rug and look at the stars. It's beautiful. I turn to look at her and I'm mesmerised by everything about her. Her hair, her skin, her smile, those eyes... she's amazing. "What's up?" She says smiling. She turns to look at me. "What do you mean?" I ask her trying to sound coy. I climb on top of her. "You were just looking at me" she says. I take her cap off and she shakes her head. I brush her hair away from her face. "I was just thinking about how amazing you are" I say and she flops her head to the side pretending to fall unconscious. I laugh and try to hold her head back up. "I'm serious" I tell her still laughing at her. I brush her hair away again and lean in to kiss her. She stops having a tantrum and kisses me back. I pull away and she looks into my eyes. "You have no idea what you're doing to me" She says exasperated. "Oh, I might have an idea" I say desperately needing more kisses from her. I lean down and kiss her before biting her bottom lip. She pulls me by my waist closer to her with one hand whilst her other explores my ass. I run my hand underneath her t-shirt revealing her stomach. I pull back from her and she pulls me back into her by my neck. I'm craving her but I'm not going to do anything like that in a public arena. She's irresistible to say the least. I push her back down so I'm sitting upright on top of her and she takes the opportunity to unbutton and unzip my jeans. She pulls on the front of my t-shirt and I lean back on top of her. She slides her hands over my underwear and squeezes my ass.

Her back pocket starts vibrating. She ignores it briefly before pulling away from me and groaning loudly into the air. I sit back on my heels and move to sit beside her. She pulls her phone out and adjusts her glasses. "Fuck!" she says. She presses a button and answers it "What?!" She says annoyed into the phone and sits up. "I'm busy, dude, what's up?" She leans over and kisses my neck. I can hear a male voice mumbling on the phone. She pulls away and leaves her left hand grabbing my waist. "We left a set under the flower pot for this exact reason!" She is almost yelling now. "I'm in the city" she says to the other person on the line. She rolls her eyes at me and starts packing up the leftover food. I help her not knowing what's happening. "Yeah, right. See you soon then I guess" she says hanging up the phone and tossing it to the side. She climbs on top of me and kisses my neck. "I gotta get home to let my roommate in. He forgot his keys. Again!" She says into my neck. "So, are you going to show me your room?" I say giggling. She bites my neck softly and I let out a soft moan. "Fuc...king...hell" she says as her breathing gets heavier. She bites me again and I moan again. "Yeah, I need to get you into my bed before I burst" she says getting off of me quickly. She's packed all the food up into the basket by the time I've stood up. I button and zip my jeans back up and she shoves the rug into the backpack. "G!" I say after her as she's practically running to the car.