Getting Caught-Juke

in which luke and julie just cant get some privacy...

for @aliceinabookstore

enjoy!!

(no full-blown smut because i just cant write it for the life of me, but it does get a little more intense at the end so don't read if you're not comfy with that hehe)

#1

It's late in Julie's sophomore year when she's studying in her room and hanging out with Luke, who's sitting on her bed. 

She and Luke have been official for a few months now, and have yet to do anything more than a simple kiss. Even when they're completely alone they prefer to just cuddle and talk.

Today, though, feels like a different kind of day to Julie. When she looks at him, she doesn't wanna hold his hand and snuggle him. She would sort of rather stick her tongue down his throat.

Little does she know Luke feels the same way, leaving both teens very sexually frustrated. 

"Math sucks," Julie groans, plopping her head down on the book. 

"Maybe if we kill you, you won't have to do math anymore," Luke suggests, getting up and sitting in the seat next to her.

"Dark, but I like how you think." She lifts her head back up to look at him. "Mid-study kiss?"

"Mmm," Luke says. "I don't think so."

She pouts. "Why not?"

"If I keep giving you a 'mid-study' kiss every two minutes you'll never get anything done."

"They're my rewards." She juts out her bottom lip. "Please?"

"Nope," Luke says. 

She jumps forward, catching him by surprise and smashing her lips on his. 

He catches her, laughing against her lips as she playfully kisses him.

But the playfulness slowly goes away when neither of them break the kiss after a while. Cautiously, Luke pulls Julie onto his lap, where she sits with her arms wrapped around his neck.

Both teens are breathing heavily. Julie hasn't even thought about making out with Luke before today, so this is completely new for her. She feels the strange sensation of both wanting to keep things slow and needing more of him by the second. 

She feels his hands slide under her shirt as he takes charge and parts her lips with his tongue gently, asking for permission. She gives it to him, opening her mouth slightly. 

Having his tongue in her mouth is a strange feeling, though not one she dislikes. In fact, the longer they do it, the more she enjoys it.

The kiss is starting to move from slow and deep to hungry and fervent when a laugh comes from Julie's doorway, causing both Julie and Luke to practically have a heart attack.