Like Ya Cut, G

hey guys

so a lot of you wanted a part two of never have i ever, but i literally couldn't come up with anything interesting for it. so i'm giving you this instead lol

the ships are the same as never have i ever, and so is the luke and julie relationship and that carrie's their friend now, basically everything but the actual storyline is the same

have fun reading!

warning: the following scenes are extremely chaotic and it's basically just a bunch of crackheads trying to demolish each other. read at ur own risk

"Let's do something," Julie suggests out of the blue.

No one looks up.

"Guys," Julie says a little more loudly. 

Now Alex glances up. "Shh."

Julie huffs, sitting back into her pillows. Over to her side, Flynn and Carrie gossip quietly. Luke sits on her beanbag chair, Reggie with his head in his boyfriend's lap, both boys looking at their phones. Alex is at Julie's desk studying, and Willie is reading a book.

Julie's going insane. Sometimes the quiet can be nice, but most of the time she despises sitting still for too long. She runs a hand through her hair in frustration. 

The girl gets up and sits in between Carrie and Flynn, earning an annoyed look from both girls.

"What do you want?" Carrie hisses. 

"I want to do something." Julie looks at Flynn hopefully. "When was the last time we had a girl's day, right?"

Flynn shakes her head. "Yesterday, Julie. You literally dragged us out of the house and made us have a girl's day." 

Carrie looks at Luke. "Bother him. He might still not be able to resist your puppy eyes."

Julie scrunches up her nose. "Ew." Her eyes wander down to Reggie. "But he might just give in."

"Yeah, whatever." Carrie pushes her shoulder. "Just be quiet."

Julie rolls her eyes, crawling off the bed and to Reggie and Luke.

"Hey guys," she whispers, chipper as she fits into the spot on the beanbag chair right next to Luke.

Luke looks at her, scooching over. "Move, you're taking up the whole chair."

"I'll move if you guys do something with me."

"No." He looks back at his phone.

Julie looks down at Reggie. "Reg?"

He moves his phone away from his face to look up at her with a smile. "Yeah?"