Curious-Aluke

for @hsmtmts_jatp 

aluke is precious and definitely happened, anyone who doesnt think so is blind✨

anywho enjoy, also sorry this is out a day late i literally remembered to start it last night at midnight then finished it so overall i only spent like about an hour on it...heh

keep the suggestions, comments, votes and follows coming!!

(this is before the hot dogs)

Luke is confused.

Now, this isn't necessarily rare for the boy. He's confused three fourths of the time. About girls, about school, about his parents. 

But this one thing isn't something Luke feels he should be confused about. 

The fact that he's confused about it in the first place scares him. 

What he's confused about is why looking at Alex gives him the same feeling as looking at Jenny Mitchell gave him all sophomore year. 

Of course he knows that bisexual people exist, he just never considered himself one of those people. The thought simply never crossed his mind, because he's only ever been attracted to the female species.

It's recent, the whole Alex=Butterflies thing. Like, as of a couple months ago.

No other guy has ever made Luke question his sexuality. He can't help but wonder why it's just Alex. 

And why it has to be Alex, out of all people. Luke's best friend. He knows what happens with friends who date. Eight out of ten cases, they break up and things are never the same again.

One of the remaining two cases is they break up and things stay the same. The other one is they stay together.

Maybe Luke and Alex could be one of those two chances. (Preferably the last one).

Now Luke's head hurts. Is this even how statistics work? Or is he just completely making it all up. 

He's not really sure. His brain isn't working quite right since he stayed up until an hour before he had to wake up for school last night thinking about Alex.

"Luke!"

Suddenly he's snapped out of his trance, almost causing him to fall off his couch. 

"Whoa," Alex says, catching Luke's arm. "What's up with you today?"

"Huh?" Luke hurries to stand up. "Nothing's 'up' with me."

"So we're just ignoring the fact that you've been spacing out all day? Okay." Alex says sarcastically.

Luke sighs. "I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."