Getting Caught (School Edition)

i meant to do a part four of roomies but i got like a really sudden strong burst of motivation to do this and...here we are

yall asked for it too so don't act all weirded out by it bc i KNOW you guys like when things get spicy

and i know because i, too, like it when things get ✨spicy✨

if it genuinely makes you uncomfortable then just don't read it😂but the fact that we're all on wattpad means we're all probably used to smut so chances are things like this dont faze you too much lmao

also the guys go to school and are human in this but still have their ghost powers

hope yall enjoy!!

#1

(late sophomore year)

Julie's chatting with Flynn by her locker when Alex and Reggie join the two. 

Reggie slings his arm around Flynn's shoulders and pecks her on the cheek. "Hey guys."

"Hey," Julie greets with a smile. "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up to school without me there to wake you up."

"Hey, we can be independent," Alex protests, crossing his arms defiantly.

"Mm-mm." Flynn squints. "And where's Luke?"

The response she gets is sheepish silence, which answers her question. "He slept in."

"He slept in," Reggie and Alex confirm.

Julie rubs her forehead. "Do I need to go get him?"

"No, he should be here soon." Alex assures. He looks at Flynn. "Hey, where'd you get the fit?"

"Believe it or not, all of this is thrifted," Flynn replies. 

"Damn, really?" Alex raises his eyebrows. "I love the necklaces."

"Right!" 

They gossip about fashion for awhile, with Reggie occasionally commenting and Julie nodding along, but she's only semi-listening. In reality she's wishing Luke were with her, because she spent the whole weekend with Flynn and hasn't seen her boyfriend since last Friday. Don't get her wrong, she loves some girl time, and time away from the guys was kind of nice, but she's beginning to feel very needy for a certain Lucas Patterson. Since the couple has lived together for almost a year now, they've developed quite a bit of separation anxiety. It's not like they need to be together every two seconds, no, but it's extremely difficult for them to go a day without seeing each other.