Injuries-Julie and The Boys

hi yalll

sorry i didnt come out with a chapter for my other fic today was a long day

i'm currently not in the best place mentally but i can't let y'all down tehe

hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to get it out

the pairing in this is juke but theyre not the main focus of the fic lol

this was suggested by @KatTrisFan 

enjoy u guys

"Are you sure you're okay?" Flynn asks. 

Julie holds the ice pack tighter to her ankle. "I'm fine."

"You're ankle's a lot bigger than it should be, Jules," says Flynn worriedly. "And that bruise on your knee—"

"It's not a big deal. It's not even a little deal." Julie smirks. "I fell. There's nothing we can do about it."

"I still think we should tell the guys," Flynn says. "They'll wonder why you're not walking."

"Please, I'll be able to walk. And we can't tell them, you know how protective they get. They'll just baby me."

"Okay, but they know you," Flynn stands and puts her hands on her hips. "They'll know something's up. And don't you dare stand on that foot till it stops hurting."

Julie shifts on the sofa. "Yeah, I know. I'm not stupid."

After some more conversing between the girls, Flynn leaves. When the door closes, Julie finally lets a few tears fall. She clenches her teeth, trying to keep her snivelling to a minimum as she leans forward and looks at her ankle. It hurts almost as bad as the time she broke her arm playing soccer when she was ten. Almost. 

With effort, Julie is able to stand up and hop to her room. Getting up the stairs is tricky, and she almost falls again, but she manages. 

Once safely in her room, she crawls in bed, setting the ice pack back on her foot. Her knee is also swollen, and the bruise on it is a nasty mix of purples and greens and blues.

Just when Julie is able to pull herself together and stop the tears, a hand reaches through her closed door and knocks.

She quickly gets the ice pack and tosses it under her bed, wiping at her face once more before inviting her visitor in.

It's Reggie. "Hey, Julie," he says cheerily. "Watcha doin' in bed?"

"I was tired," Julie lies. "Did you need something?"

"Not really, just checking on you." He points at her door. "The other guys are downstairs getting something to eat. Want me to tell them to stay out so you can rest?"