Chapter 2

(BF/N) linked her arm with mine as we walked to the great hall, collecting our schedule as we reached the table just in time to hear Hermione exclaim about the schedule. "We are starting some new subjects today."

When Ron started to protest, "I know Ron it's weird but you can't do anything about it." I snapped at him, which received me a nudge from (BF/N) in my ribcage.

"Ohh someone in here is not a morning person." Fred and George cooed in unison.

I snorted. "That someone is wanting to just disappear," I said under my breath.

(BF/N) groaned. "What is your problem?" She hissed. I shrugged in reply not knowing the answer myself.

"We have divination now, we better head there," Hermione said after we saw Hagrid rambling to himself about his first magical creatures class.

"I don't want to," I muttered to the girl beside, "Divination is boring." I pouted at her. She mockingly pouted back at me and took hold of my arm. "Come on. Let's get you out of here."

You won't believe me but I pouted all the way to class and then my face morphed into one that was annoyed after Trelawney started speaking. I tried to get comfortable in this uncomfortable chair but ended up with an arm around the chair and that hand lazily threading through my free hair. I looked like those bad boys in the muggle movies; totally uninterested (just like how I felt inside) and care-free.

(BF/N) once again nudged me, knowing why she did it, I sighed and hunched forward, placing my chin on my hands with both of my elbows resting on the table. I tried to look interested in what Trelawney was speaking but I knew there was no way I could last an entire divination period without being driven insane.

I only heard the instructions she gave us and did that with (BF/N) forcing me to do everything, clearly knowing I wasn't at all in the mood for this.

I zoned out after we had everything settled on our table, thinking about what would happen at the end of this year, about how Remus would finally be reunited with his best friend just to be separated again after a year. I have no idea how to express what I felt when I knew that Remus attended his best friends' funeral alone, believing one had betrayed them.

Trelawney's scream woke me up from my trance. "My dear boy — my poor dear boy — no — it is kinder not to say — no — don't ask me..."

"What is it, professor?" Dean asked as everyone crowded around Harry and Ron's table. (BF/N) started to walk towards the table too, before I caught her wrist and stopped her, cocking an eyebrow in question.

"What? I want to have a closer look at her act." She said innocently. Chuckling, I let her go, but she turned around and grabbed me by my arm and started to drag me.

She then started explaining what a grim is. Hermione, who had gotten up and moved to the back of Professor Trelawney's chair.

"I don't think it looks like a Grim," she said flatly. I smirked and looked away as Trelwany looked at her with much dislike.

"It looks like a Grim if you do this," Seamus said, with his eyes narrowed, "but it looks more like a donkey from here," he said, leaning to the left. Now, I had to clasp a hand around my mouth to keep the giggles from escaping.

"When you've all finished deciding whether I'm going to die or not!" Harry snapped, surprising everyone but me and (BF/N).

Trelawny soon dismissed us and we left for our transfiguration, sulking and the mood really bad for everyone.

I don't know if it was fortunate or unfortunate for me but after a few minutes, I had the redheaded twins hanging off my shoulders.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped at them.