Chapter 12

Exams were the only worse thing in Hogwarts than in a normal muggle school.

Students were studying everywhere you turned, doing last-minute studies in their dorms, in the common rooms, near the black lake, everywhere. It was slightly annoying at times but soon the exam fear in me grew and I became one of those students.

The Divination exam was the last one and reading the crystal ball was never my thing.

I intertwined my fingers in front of me as I entered her classroom.

"Hello, dear, take a seat," she said, in a sickly sweet voice and smiled at me which I awkwardly returned pulling the corner of my lips up.

"What do you see?" She asked when I peered at the crystal ball.

I coughed awkwardly. 'I hate being here alone!'

"Uhm, I can see a...white animal..."

"Yes?"

"Um, a white...Lioness! Uh, she is-"

My breath hitched. A white lioness, her claws on the chest of a werewolf pushing it backward.

Seeing I was frozen she excused me to leave.

I was still in a daze when I met (BF/N) outside the classroom but soon got out of it as I reached her taking short hurried steps. "Dude! It's the last exam! And the execution of Buckbeak!"

She stared at me for a sole second before her eyes widened. "Oh my! Yes!"

"I don't-"

"Shut up!"

We reached our dorm room and changed into comfortable clothes and took off towards the whomping willow, hiding behind statues and bushes.

As much as I despised going there, two reasons kept me moving forward: 

1) I have to try to save those three, Remus and Sirius

2) I wanted to see what happens there in live.

We reached the shrieking shack after (BF/N) prodded the trunk using a long stick just in time and didn't miss a thing.

"I thought you'd come and help your friend," Sirius said hoarsely, "Your father would have done the same for me. Brave of you not to run for a teacher. I'm grateful... it will make everything much easier..."

"Can you not be dramatic for a few minutes, Pads?" I said and Sirius and the rest three of them snapped their necks in my direction.

(BF/N) rushed to Ron's side, holding him upright and avoiding further pain in his leg.

"What-? How-?"

"You are with him, aren't you?! Lavender was right." Hermione shrieked.

"Lavender wasn't and so are you not. Look-"

"HE KILLED MY MUM AND DAD!" Harry yelled, pouncing on Sirius even before I could finish. I sighed and leaned against a table watching their wrestling.

"You all have got good moves in there," I commented as harry had his wand pointing at Sirius' chest.

"Why are you doing this!? Why are you siding this traitor!?"

Before I could reply to him, Remus appeared at the door, shouting 'Expelliarmus!'

Moony lowered the wand that he pointed at Sirius and outstretched his hand.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Hermione screamed.

"You — you —"

"Hermione —"