Chapter 13

Snape came in, his wand pointed at Remus' chest as he tried to explain to Snape that Sirius is innocent but it was of no use.

"You fool," said Lupin softly. "Is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an innocent man back inside Azkaban?"

That triggered Snape. Few cords shot out of his wand and bound itself around Moony's mouth, wrists and ankles, making him lose balance and fall backward.

Enraged, Sirius marched towards Snape but he pointed his wand at Sirius making him come to a halt.

I slid in between them and shielded Sirius. I snapped my fingers and pointed my wand at Snape.

I held his cold stare. "Move out of the way, (Y/L)."

"Mm. Nope," I answered, popping the 'p'.

He glared as I smirked. Knowing there is no way I am moving, he continued to talk behind me.

"Vengeance is very sweet," Snape breathed. "How I hoped I would be the one to catch you..."

"Dude, I am standing right here," I said which he ignored.

"The joke's on you again, Severus," Sirius snarled. "As long as this boy brings his rat up to the castle, I'll come quietly..."

"Up to the castle?" said Snape silkily. "I don't think we need to go that far. All I have to do is call the Dementors once we get out of the Willow. They'll be very pleased to see you, Black...pleased enough to give you a little kiss, I daresay... I —"

I didn't have to look back to see Sirius' pale face.

"You — you've got to hear me out," he croaked. "The rat — look at the rat —"

I raised my hand for him to well...shut up and pushed him back slightly passing him a warm smile.

I smiled sweetly at Snape before looking at Harry and jerking my head slightly towards Snape, smirking.

He raised his wand and yelled, "Expelliarmus", sending Snape flying back.

I quickly turned around and freed Remus from his bonds. Taking a deep breath and muttering, 'Stupid fellow', under my breath.

"Enough of this," said Remus, "There's one certain way to prove what really happened. Ron, give me that rat."

"What are you going to do with him if I give him to you?" Ron asked.

"Force him to show himself," said Lupin. "If he really is a rat, it won't hurt him."

"Ready, Sirius?" said Lupin.

"Together?" he said quietly.

"I think so", said Moony, holding the rat tightly in one hand and his wand in the other. "On the count of three. One — two — THREE!"

Sparks flew out of both of their wand to hit the rat, rasing him into the air, twisting and turning until it fell and hit the floor.

Soon, there was a short man standing in the place of the rat.

I involuntarily started rocking myself, my arms folded before my chest as I looked away trying to control the anger in me but a few words out of the traitor's mouth was enough for me to pounce on him.

My fist harshly connected with his nose as I slammed him against a wall punching him repeatedly until he was bleeding and two pairs of hands pulled me back.

"THAT BLOODY TRAITOR!" I roared as I took out my wand again, pointing at Pettigrew.

"Cr-" I started before my wand was roughly pulled out of my hand by Sirius.

"What are you doing!?" Shrieked (BF/N) from the back of the room but my eyes were trained on Pettigrew, my nose flaring and struggling against Remus' tight grip on my arms.

(BF/N) rushed to my side and roughly pushed me back by my shoulder. "Were you really going to do it!?"

"Are you mad?" Said a hoarse voice from behind me.

I scoffed. "Anger can drive you mad."

"Shut up, you stupid!" (BF/N) yelled.

"You are furious at him" Sirius commented looking puzzled.

"Much more than you"

"Why?"

That stopped me and the only word repeating in my head was, 'Shit!'

"Yes, why are you acting differently all of sudden?" Harry asked, who I totally forgot existed.

"It's something that would be better if kept unknown" Moony answered for me.

"(BF/N), get her out of here." He said.

She clasped her hand around my elbows and started tugging me to the door.

"Wait, what is your name?" Sirius asked.

I stared at him before smiling. "(Y/N)"

Once we reached out of the willow. (BF/N) started to yell at me.

"Stop it, (N/N)! You know I am short-tempered and just - just looking at that guy triggered something in me...like all those terrible things he did coming back to my mind. I couldn't handle it!" I exclaimed.

Feeling tears prickle at the end of my eyes. I punched nothingness and yelled clutching my hair.

Few minutes after I calmed down the rest of them came out of the willow awkwardly.

"Come on," Sirius beckoned, I smiled and nodded, pushing (BF/N) forward.

"Go," I said.

"Be safe."

I snorted and ran in the opposite direction and behind a large bush. I looked around trying to find if anyone one is there nearby.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, my concentration fully on my goal. Within minutes i felt myself transform into something more powerful, more femine and much more savage.

A white lioness roared in the place where I stood minutes ago.