Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"It's not what it seems..." Kaname whispered as Yuki's turned her blood red eyes toward him. He wrapped his hand around her head and forced her to his neck. "Bite.." He commanded. Yuki complied easily.

'Her hunger has taken a toll on her...' He assessed as she drank from him. He fought against the pleasure and pushed the memory into her.

"Kaname," Sara drawled as he stepped toward her. "What do I owe the honor?" Kaname smiled gently at her.

"It seems that I can't get you off my mind..."

Yuki bit down harder causing Kaname to hiss, but no objection came from him.

'I'll take any punishment she offers...'

Yuki loosened her jaws as his thought reached her.

"Really?" Sara smiled. She slid toward him seductively. Her arms wrapped around his neck. His arms wrapped around her waist.

Yuki could feel his revulsion at the action.

She kissed his neck. Her fingers worked at the buttons of his shirt. It fluttered to the floor as her hands explored him.

A sickening noise ruined the quiet moment. Kaname's hand was straight through her chest. Her heart losing it's beat in his hand. She fell limp onto him. He pushed her off and smiled down at her.

Yuki wiped the blood from her mouth. Her brown eyes looked into his. She broke eye contact with him and stared toward the wall.

"We're even..." She whispered. Kaname touched her face. Yuki looked back at him. He smiled at her gently. Yuki closed her eyes and leaned into him. Her hand slid over his. "She has touched you..." Her hands fell to his shirt. Slowly, Kaname resigned to her will as she pushed his shirt from his chest. "In places that I have not..." His eyes darkened as her hands slid seductively over his chest.

When he was sure, she'd gotten her feel. He forced himself to grab her wrists. He swallowed heavily. Yuki sighed and pulled her hands away from him. Her eyes widened as she felt the excitement her touch had brought. Yuki blushed but said nothing. Kaname smiled as she climbed off of him.

Kaname leaned in and kissed her. As he pulled away, his smile became genuine.

"Now...we're even..." He watched as Yuki bit into her lip and looked away from him. He waited silently for her to gather up her nerves.

"Can you teach me how to...control my powers?"

"It's mainly about concentration and will..." Kaname's fingers played with her hair as he spoke, "you're safe in both of those."

"But?" His hands slid to her shoulders and rested there.

"You let your emotions control you." Kaname admitted. "But along with the hunger you were feeling," his eyes hardened as he looked at her, "it makes you all the more dangerous.." Yuki's eyes widened.

"Thank God I wasn't aiming to hurt Aido..." She whispered.

"Yes, it would short me one follower..." Yuki slapped him across the chest.

"That was mean!" Yuki burst. Kaname smiled and leaned in toward her. Yuki's eyes drifted out of focus as his breath brushed over her lips.

"I thought you knew by now...I'm mean..." He kissed her lips gently. Yuki shook her head as he pulled away.

"You're not...You're a good boy!" Kaname kissed her again.

"Thanks..."

'I could get used to this...' Yuki assessed as Kaname pulled her down into his arms. The sun was about to rise.

"Stay..." He mumbled. Yuki nodded and snuggled into his chest. Sleep overtook them both.