Romance in Italy - 6

Not my best chapter. :\ But it does show Ashton's jealous side. :) Plus, things get a little heated in the beginning. *snickers*

Anyways, please read, vote, comment, fan and shareee!

Thanks for being so patient. I haven't uploaded this story in a while. Been trying to think of what will happen. And it's a bit hectic. For one, I'm pretty sure I bombed my Science Exam and I'm going to Chicago next month. :D Plus I have two competition to worry about. The next upload might be a bit late.

~Lily

**** 

Six.

"Would you hurry up? You're using all the hot water!" Ashton's voice drifted through the door of the bathroom, muffled and slightly irritated. I bit my tongue, refusing exit to the words over-exaggerate, much? It's probably not a good idea to piss him off on our first day; seeing as he's my chaperone, he'll probably lead me astray if I angered him.

"You've been in there for an hour already!" He yelled, pounding his fist on the floor. "We're gonna be late for the first seminar!"

"Jeez!" I shouted, annoyed. "Would you chill?" I'm a bit ticked off. Mostly because, all during last night, I was kept awake by his loud, insistent snoring. I barely got enough sleep and my eyelids could barely open. I told him that this morning but he retorted with the fact that I mumble in my sleep. How could I sleep at all if I was awake all night with a pillow over my head, trying to block out the snorts?

"You got five minute!" He warned. "Then you'll see what happens."

I rolled my eyes, continued to rinse my body off the soap with the shower head. He didn't disturbed me and I continued my hot shower in peace. After I wrapped a towel around myself and gathered my clothes in my arms, I started for the door when it flung open and Ashton stride through.

I shrieked and pulled the towel down, trying to conceal as much of my wet body as possible. "G-get out!" I sputtered, face flushing an unattractive shade of red.

"Oh, good. You're done." He said calmly. Despite his cool front, I could see his eyes flickered appreciatively to my bare half. I flushed again and planted my feet hard on the tiles, eyes narrowed.

"What if I was still in there?" I asked hotly, jabbing my finger in the direction of the glass shower stall.

He shrugged, brushing pass me and grabbing a clean towel off the sink. He turned and stared at me dubiously. "Are you leaving?"

I remained rooted to the floor, keeping my gaze leveled and unperturbed. "No. I want an answer. Were you seriously going to walk in here while I was showering?"

"Alright, suit yourself." He shrugged again, placing his towel on the edge of the bathtub, he grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it up, exposing his midriff then his chest until his torso was bare. He tossed his t-shirt on the floor and looked at me.

I flickered my eyes uncertainly to his chest and his eyes. Was he really going to undress in front of me? His student? That seemed far-fetched but still...I don't doubt he'll do it. I stared at his chest, leaving lingering stares and felt my body heat embarrassingly. He was built - incredibly so. He had a six pack and muscles adorned his forearm and back. Bulging pecs and biceps all laid out for me to fantasized about. I clenched my hands, dreading the way the fingers twitched, wanting so badly to touch skin.

"Are you done gawking?" He smirked. I noticed a slight blush coating his cheeks. Ah, so he was abashed. I smirked inwardly. Nice to know.

Again, I said nothing and he raised a brow, incredulous. I saw his hand slid down to his belt and started unbuckling them. I gulped and rubbed my feet against each other, suddenly nervous. He slowly slid his jeans down his toned legs and I inched for the door. They landed in a heap and I flung open the door and flew out, slamming it shut, leaning against it and tried to catch my breath. Oh, damn. His low, timbre laughter floated to me and I pounded my fist against the door once to show my annoyance.