V "Wrong Place". Right Time

Hello my friends

Hello my friends. Sorry this took so long. I tend to forget or lose motivation for things like this. But uh. Here you go. A borderline smut >:) this is very PG-13 however I won't tell ;). The next one shot will focus on what happens after your uh... fun time.
————————————————————

"Well hello there, beautiful." Negan teased, grinning as he noticed how flushed your face had become. You had "accidentally" walked into the males room after your shower. You'd been granted a room with your own shower, however it was being worked on at the moment. So you were using Dwights.

"N-Negan?" You stuttered out, looking down at the ground. All you wore was a fluffy dark red towel. You could feel how hot your face had become. Despite purposefully coming in here, you were still flustered. You had feelings for the leader... you just never wanted to admit it.

"Well don't you look... sexy." He hummed, sitting up from his laying position on the couch. The males eyes scanned up and down your body, a grin dancing across his lips.

"I uh- I'm gonna go-" You turned to walk away, however the male grabbed your hand, forcing you to a stop. This made you flinch slightly, not expecting him to do it.

"But you just arrived? Unless of course you do really want to leave." He tilted his head, slowly pulling your arm towards him. Reluctantly you stepped back, letting him know you'd stay.

"Are you.. sure sir..?" You whispered, hearing him stand up from the couch.. a creak escaping the worn down wooden floors.

"Mhm~" His arm slowly snaked around your waist, pulling you into his body. This caused your breath to hitch. His fingertips slid up your bare arm, across your collarbone, and finally resting by your neck. His hand slowly wrapped around just under your jaw. You bit your lip, trying to steady your breathing.

"S-sir..?" You squeaked, trying to turn your head to face him. You had definitely become... excited to say the least.

"Yes~?"

"W-what are you doing...?"

"Only what you're willing and wanting to do~" He whispered in your ear, gently nipping at your skin. This sent chills up your spine. The male then trailing kisses from your neck to your shoulder, biting down on your skin again. A faint gasp fell from your lips.

You gently grabbed his wrist, forcing his hand to trail down to the top of your towel as you turned to face him. He caught on rather quickly. Your hand found the top of his jeans, his face inched closer to yours.

"Are you sure you want to do this~?" Negan growled softly, his lips ghosting over yours. You just nod your head with a small whimper. Soon enough his lips met yours, capturing them in a passionate kiss. His hand began to pull your towel off, the red fabric dropped to the ground. Leaving you exposed. Despite what you initially expected, his hands stayed on your waist. Occasionally they'd trail to your lower back, pulling you closer to his body. Soon enough... you two had your fun. 

"Did you really think I didn't know this wasn't an accident?"

All pictures found on Pinterest. App used was PicsArt. Moodboard made by me.