VIII Bad Manners

((18+))

((18+))

You'd been laying on the bed, reading a book as your boyfriend, Negan, worked. He'd been working nonstop for the past 4 days, hardly paying attention to you. Which if it had been someone else, you wouldn't have been so opposed to. However, it was Negan. The man was always working, and always stressed. He did make time for you every chance he got. But he hasn't had any. Ever since he found out about Alexandria, he'd been working his a*s off. You could tell he needed a break.

"Baby... come cuddle." You pouted, sitting up now as you set your book down.

"I'm busy, babe.. maybe tonight." He responded, going back to his paper work. He had to sort out what they needed more of. That way they could take extra from each community. Or try and get Alexandria to give them over. Despite what everyone thought, Negan was a reasonable and good guy. If Alexandria or Hilltop or any other community really needed something, he'd spare them. Like medicine.

"Baby you've been working for that past for days, you need a break." Swinging your legs over the edge of the bed, you pushed yourself off. Walking over, you crouched beside the male, hand on his back.

"No, what I need to do, is work, Y/N." He grumbled, crossing something out on the page in front of him. Getting annoyed, you spun his chair to face you, cupping his face in your hands.

"Negan. You can take a goddamn break. You're working yourself to the bone." You gave him a stern look. You could have sworn you saw defeat in his eyes. But, all he did was give you a quick smile and pull your hands away.

"Really, baby. I appreciate that. But I need to finish this.. I should be almost done." He responded, turning back to the stack of papers. You just rolled your eyes as you went back to your book.

Three hours passed, and Negan had still been working. He'd only gone through one of many pages in that time. You were utterly done with the man stressing himself out. Now, you could just help him. But there is another way to help a man like Negan. And well.. you were in the mood for it anyways.

"Baby, I'm gonna go shower." Your voice was cold, though you knew what you were going to do would help. So, you went into the bathroom without a towel. Stripping naked, you started the shower and got in. But instead of showering. You well... took care of your little problem. Purposely moaning out loud in hopes he'd come in and see what your were doing. But, nothing. So, you got out after a few minutes.

"Baby! Can you bring me a towel please!" You called out, moments later you heard his chair squeak. Soon he was opening the door and handing you a towel. However, you didn't take it. You just stood there, looking at him with a devilish grin.

"Babe, just take the towel please." The males eyes stayed glued to yours. So you just sighed and grabbed the towel. You wrapped the towel around your body, and the male left.

After your got dressed, you laid back down on your side. Deciding to take a nap, you slipped under the covers. However, as you were dosing off, you heard Negans chair squeak. Almost like he stood. But you figured he was just getting a drink, until you felt him crawl into the bed with you. His hand slipped up your shirt, causing you to tense from his cold touch. 

"Did you really think I'd let you get away with that, my love?" Negan growled into your ear. This made your body tense even more. The males hand wandered over your stomach and up to your chest. You lifted your head ever so slightly, revealing more of your neck.

"Mmn, eager?" He cooed before beginning to kiss along your neck, up to your jaw. Suddenly, the male pushed you down, hovering over you. He saw the smile that had formed on your lips. Pinning your hands above your head, he grinned.

"Tsk... you know better than to tease me with your pretty moans, Y/N.." He whispered, pressing his lips to yours. You tried to free one of your hands, wanting to pull him closer. However he tightened his grip. His free hand slipped to sit on your neck, followed by a gentle squeeze.

"N-Negan.." You whimpered out, followed by a small gasp as he began to suck a hickey onto your neck. This made your breathing pick up dramatically, biting your lip to muffle a moan. He removed his hand from your neck, slipping it under your shirt now.

"Take it off, I want to see what's mine." He demanded, and you did so willingly. He knew he could be controlling when it came to stuff like this, and you'd let him. Especially since you too established a safe word.

The male sat up, running his hand down your stomach to your pajama pants, your breathing hitched.

"Shh shh shh. I'll take care of you." He whispered, slipping his hand into your underwear. He could feel how aroused you'd become. He just smiled.

"All needy for your master, my love?" He cooed, beginning to kiss your neck again. You could tell where this was going. Sort of.. you weren't sure if he was going to actually do what you hoped. Or if he'd just tease and edge you repeatedly for teasing him.

"S-sir." You whimpered out, feeling him begin to play with you now. The male had already sucked various hickeys onto your neck, as well as left a few decently sized bite marks. He continued to play with you until you felt yourself nearing your climax. He could tell you were too.

"Awe, does my pretty little thing want to cum for her master?" He chuckled, pulling his hand away right as you were about to finish.

"Ah~ s-sir..?" You stuttered out, noticing him let go over your wrists and pull away.

"Sorry, darling. Those who tease, get edged. You know the rules." He purred. He no longer hovered over you, since he had laid down beside you. You were panting, begging to release. But you did know the rules.

"Now come on. You said you wanted cuddles?"

———————————————————————

Yes sir. This one is probably the closest thing you'll get to smut from me. For now. I might do some later on. If someone gives me ideas. Idk. This one shot was requested by cosmic_arsonist

 This one shot was requested by cosmic_arsonist

Moodboard made by me. Pictures found on Pinterest. App used to make is PicsArt.