real life

(2 month time skip)

For Eva, life wouldn't ever be the same. Of course everyone tried to move on from what happened but the one girl didn't feel the same.

Text from Haroldino 🦖

H:
E, Lux and Cal are out
Fancy a chat and we
can order food?

E:
Oh
I was just going to
order some Chinese

H:
just come over pls

E:
of course
be there soon

Truthfully, the brunette had her heart in her throat as the messages were sent back and forth. Harry had tried to move on from the past events but Eva had held on to them. He made an effort, she didn't. She was scared to hurt him again.

Eva sulked as she pulled on the Sidemen Colourblock hoodie and old grey joggers; what the girl didn't notice was that they weren't hers, they were Harry's. Grabbing her keys from the table, she headed out the door and for the sacred apartment.

~~

"What did you want again?" Harry asked as he put the phone up to his ear. The two with a past had decided to order a pizza before anything else.

"I told you! Just get me what you want" she rolled her eyes at the boys arrogance.

Harry gave the girl a smirk that said a thousand words. Evas heart was having a panic attack inside her chest at his expression.

"You were always like this when we dated. You never decided. You always just wanted to get what I had or what I got" he chuckled slightly, noticing the change in the Solano girls' features.

"Eva, look at me". The boy began to approach the brunette haired girl. He held her chin between his thumb and finger. As he tilted her head up to look at him, he saw what he thought was a flicker of hope in those deep green eyes. Those were the eyes he loved. The eyes he got lost in. The eyes of the girl he still loved.

Eva sighed and jolted her head back. "What is it?" She puzzled, examining Harry Lewis' sad face.

He shrugged and sat on the other sofa. He coward away and refused to make eye contact as the awkwardness would be too much for him to handle. Eva gawked at his face. She grimaced at his expression. It was a glimpse of sadness. The boy had felt somewhat hopeful that everything would go back to normal but the idea of normal didn't feel like home.

~~

"it just feels like everyone has moved on and forgotten about everything. Everyone but me. I can't forgive myself. I done wrong" The brunette girl cried out. She had just finished throwing up her beers from Harry's.

A friendly hand on her back assured her. "E, I forgive you. I know what it's like to be in the public eye and pressured. I forgive you" he sniffed.

The girl shuffled and held back her own hair. She caught a glimpse of the dirty blondes' face. He was sincere.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I left. I'm sorry for everything!" She sobbed into his shirt.

This took Harry by surprise as not only three minutes ago she couldn't look at him. The boy hugged her back, gently kissing the top of her head. The simple silence was enough for the two to be at peace.

After a moment, Eva unattached herself from her friend.

"Let's get you to bed" he said and sat up, placing his hand out for her to take.

She took his in hers and he guided her to his room. As he opened the door, Eva was met with memories. There was her cuddled up in bed with Harry Lewis. Her having sex with Harry Lewis. Watching movies with Harry Lewis. Confessing to Harry Lewis. Everything lead back to him.

She had been settled in his shirt and a pair of his shorts. She scrambled under the covers but just as the boy was shutting the door, he was interrupted.

"Please don't leave me"

Harry looked back at the girl in his bed.

She looked helpless. She looked lost.

Without another word, the boy lay down in the bed beside her and played with her hair. Once she was asleep, Harry took a picture of her and giggled a bit. She was always a pretty sleeper.