Age 7: Finding out Linx isn't her mom

Midas didn't want to tell Jules the awful truth of her mother, but he had to..Jules was getting older and she needed to know... so Midas went up to her room and opened the door.

"Jules?" Midas asked his beautiful daughter, as she turned to look at him.

"Yes father?" Jules replied, looking at Midas.

"Your mother...isn't actually your mother..." Midas confessed, making Jules confused and sad by the look on her face.

"I'll just leave.." Midas said and then leaving shortly after.

Jules's POV

As I saw my dad leave, I was confused and sad. My mom wasn't actually my mom? My father was my father but my mother wasn't even my real mother...I sat on my bed crying..

...

My father came knocking on the door while I was in bed. "Come in!" I told my father as he come in with some..lady...

"Who is this lady?" I asked my father.

"This is your real mother, Skye." Midas replied back wrapping his arms on Skye.

"Hi mom!" I shouted, running over to my real mother.

"Hi Jules! It's nice to see you again!" Mother replies, hugging me with father still beside her.

As they left the room, I couldn't believe I saw my real mother!!! She's so nice and beautiful.

Third Point of View

Midas took Skye out of Jules's bedroom and took Skye to the couch. Where they cuddled, and watched the movie 'Pocahontas'. It was Midas's and Jules's favourite movie to watch, when Midas wasn't at work.

While watching the movie, they could hear Jules playing with Ohm, her toy owl. Happily playing and enjoying her real mother at the same time.

•••

I loved doing this chapter. Yes Linx wasn't her real mother. Skye is her real mother. The whole Linx thing was made up by Midas to cover up what's happened between him and Skye.

Bai!
Word Count- 318
-Rylie🥺