God of Mischief

Finally! After what had seemed like a journey that took forever! They were at the museum!

Thank the Norns!

The journey being so long only made Loki extra annoyed as Thor had to stand in line for a ticket. When he reached the booth, the receptionist looked down at the carrier. "Sir, do you intend to take that cat with you inside?"

Thor halted. "Well... Yes." he admitted.

The receptionist looked stern. "I'm sorry sir, the only animals allowed inside are dogs and they are required to be on a tight leash."

Well that's just racist, what do you people have against cats?

"I promise he is going to stay inside the cage!" Thor pleaded.

Hah, that's what you think Thor.

"I'm sorry sir." The receptionist replied. "I'm afraid you have to come back later. Without the cat."

Thor sighed deeply. "Okay, sorry for the inconvenience." he said as he turned and took Loki with him away from the queue. He walked to a bench and sat down, putting the carrier cage next to him. "Well, I am here. Maybe we don't actually need to go inside of the museum." he commented turning to the cage then he blinked.

The cage was open!

And Loki, was already outside sitting in front of Thor.

"Ragnar?" Thor asked he looked around. "How?" he asked.

And then Loki stood up and just walked between the bars making the fence around the museum.

"RAGNAR!" Thor shouted.

You can't stop me now Thor! I'm going in!

"WAIT!" Thor shouted, it was to late. Loki was already out of sight.

For once Loki's small, slim cat body was useful. Slipping in through a slightly opened window was easy! And so was walking across the panels right under the ceiling where people couldn't reach him. Ah, sweet freedom, it was delightful. Now where was that amulet!

"No you don't understand!" Thor exclaimed at the people who held him back. "My cat is!"

"Sir, if you wish to come inside you need a ticket! Stand in line like everyone else!" The guard asked.

"But!" Thor tried. It was no use though, they wouldn't let him inside without a ticket. He had to stand in line. Again.

Useless... Crap... Useless... Just pretty stones so all basically crap... Useless. Loki was looking across all the artifacts in the room beneath him. It looked like this room was a dud, on to the next one.

Finally! Finally Thor was in the front of the line again and with the same receptionist to! She was blinking. "Where's your cat?" she asked. "You didn't just leave him did you?"

"No!" Thor exclaimed. "He's... Just give me a ticket already." he asked and finally he got one so he could hurry into the museum.

A Shaman wand? Pfff, Midgardians thought this could do magic? Oh Midgardians were funny! It was just old cow skin tied to a stick. Okay, this room also a dud. Moving on!

Thor was wildly looking around and he hurried through the rooms. "Ragnar!" he called... No reply. Was Ragnar even in here? Thor sighed. This was useless. Perhaps he should just have waited outside for Ragnar to come back. He wasn't a normal cat after all.