Gumiho | Jimin

[Jimin's POV]

I was resting under a tree at the top of a mountain. Throughout my life, I can see the whole south korea from up here and I can certainly watch it grow. From traditional hanok houses to LED buildings.

It's not that I can't go down and experience Seoul myself, it's just I like it here. It's more calming. Besides, people will freak out when they see my half red, half blonde hair. Yeah I'm a gumiho.

Koreans call gumiho an urban legend, that is a nine-tailed fox. People were originally scared of us, some even believe we do not exist. Well we do, and obviously I'm not the only gumiho living on earth. There are some gumiho disguises as human, using a human's body. Or some just freely roaming around the city.

Each of us has our own individual powers, but not to mention that I'm among the most powerful ones. I have the ability to master the weather, manipulation, fly and move objects.

As we know that we are actually more powerful than humans, we tend to hide in the shadows, resulting in humans knowing nothing about us not more than an old urban legend.

The wind was really refreshing as it hit my face, the moon was really bright that night.
I was about drift to sleep when suddently..

"AHHH NO NO!"

A thing landed on me. No, a girl.

"Argh.. it hurts." She yanked as soon as she saw my ruby red eyes.

"AAAHH OMG! Sorry mister!!" I was thinking that she would freak out and run but instead, she helped me stand up.

"Are you okay?" She looks at me in concern, and I swear those eyes were.. Ughh Jimin! What are you thinking!

"Should I'm the one that is supposed to ask you that?" I said, adjusting my magoja (A/N : Korean traditional clothing for male)

[Y/N's POV]

"Should I'm the one that is supposed to ask you that?" He said, adjusting his magoja. Wow this guy sure dressed up!

"No, I'm mean.. Wow! what are you wearing?" I said, glancing at his outfit. He snorted as he sat back, leaning against the tree.

This situation should have spooked anyone. Like, a man wearing traditional clothing, with red eyes on top of a mountain, leaning beside a tree?

But somehow I didn't think of those thoughts as my parents didn't acknowledge me a lot about mythical creatures so I kinda didn't believe in that.

"A magoja obviously. Is it already extinct in your generation?" He said grumpily.

"I know. But, wearing it here? on the mountain?" I said, cluelessly.

"Of course. I'm a gumiho." He said calmly.

Gumiho? he couldn't be serious.. Gumiho never existed.

"Aish.. Gumiho? Really grandpa? let's go down.. it's already late.." I said reaching his hand.

"Yah I'm telling the truth. It's up to you to believe it or not. Oh and if you want to go down, go down by yourself."

I stared at him, giving a face. His features were oddly magnificent. His skin looks like it's glowing, reflecting the moon's light. His hair was long, like the typical historical kdrama actors and it was red , followed by strokes of blond to the end. His lips weren't chapped, indeed it was plump and peachy.

"But.. I'm scared to climb down by myself.." I said softly, truly scared. He just make a face and tsk,
"Then why did you climb this mountain in the middle of the night huh?"