Am I going to die?

"What makes you think you can trust him?" The male voice said to me.

Once again I was surrounded by darkness with the same male voice calling out to me from all directions.

"Well he claims to be my father so why wouldn't someone trust their own dad?" I replied to the voice matter of factly. All I got back was a slight chuckle then he said "I never trusted my father."

"Why not?" I wanted to know why someone wouldn't trust someone that helped bring them into this world.

"He was a selfish man." The voice spat. "He never cared for anyone but himself and he was never there for me when I needed him most!"

With every word he said, I felt like he was getting closer to me. All of the sudden there was a gust of wind and I could feel him standing right behind me.

"He also killed the most precious thing in my life." He then leaned down right next to my ear and whispered "My mother."

I was scared to move, so I just stood there while he stood back up and then proceeded to place his hands on my shoulders. I shuddered at his touch, but built up my courage and said "So is this why your trying to hurt my father?" I gulped " Because you were hurt and you want him to suffer the same fate as you did. By taking away anything precious to him."

"You're a smart little girl." He said "But also a foolish one to try and act tough around me. Because either way, whether you have courage or are a coward, you will only end up dying."

I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach and looked down to see that he had stuck a sword through me. He slowly drew it out and I fell to the floor lting in a pool of my own blood.

My vision was starting to go blurry but I could make out Loki running towards me and picking me up in his arms while sitting on the floor.

He just looked at me with pain and anger in his eyes. He was just screaming my name over and over again. "Nadia! Nadia! Nadia!"

It wasn't until then I heardhim tell me to wake up that I realized that all of this was a dream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a start sweating, with tears running down my face. I looked to my left and saw Loki sitting on the bed looking at me with a worried expression on his face. I just looked at him for a second and then jumped into his arms bawling.

We sat there for about five minutes while he hugged me close and stroked my back while whispering soft words in my ear. "Shhh. It's alright. It was just a bad dream. Everyone has bad dreams."

"Then why did it feel so real?" I half asked and half sobbed into his shoulder.

"Those type of dreams are common for Asgardians. Your so into the dream tat it starts to feel real and sometimes to the point where you never wake up." He told me.

He pulled me away from him and looked me in the eye while wiping some of my tears away. Then he asked "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

I looked at him thinking if I should or shouldn't tell him about the dream, but I just nodded and started talking.

"Well I had a similar dream yesterday, when I was taking a nap."

"Is that why I geard you scream when I was coming to get you?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded "But yesterdays dream, I woke up before I could die." I could tell he was worried when I said that. "Anyway, I'm always surrounded by darkness and there's this voice. A male voice, that's a little bit deeper than most mens, so I also asume that he's bigger than most men. But yesterday he was doubting whether you could protect me or not. Then when I asked him who he was he told me that I would find out soon. Then after he siad that there was a female voice. She reached her hand out and grabbed my neck and said 'With one touch you die'."

Loki stared at me then finally said "I can not be sure about the male voice, but the female voice I know for sure is Hela, because like I told you before, even if Hela touches you with one finger, she can kill you in an instant."

I acknowledged what he said and countinued telling him about my dream last night. "Then last night it was just the male voice. He was asking me how I know I could trust you. And I just told him that I know I can trust you since your my father. Then when I asked why someone wouldn't trust their father he told me that he never trusted his and started to go on about why he didn't trust his father. One of the things he told me was that his father had killed his mother. Then all I felt was a gust of wind and I knew he was standing behind me, but I was to afraid to turn around. I asked him if this is why he wanted to hurt you, to make you suffer like he did when he lost what was most precious to him. He told me I foolish because whether I have courage or I am a coward I will die either way. Then all I could feel was a sharp pain in my stomach and I looked down only to see that there was a sword going through me. That's when you came into the picture. You knelt down on the floor and held me in your arms screaming my name over and over again."

All Loki could do was stare at me some more and then he pulled me back into a hug.

"Am I going to die?" I asked starting to cry again.

"No. Don't think like that Natalia. I will not let you die. You are not going to die." Loki said sternly.

"You promise?"

He let out a sigh and said "I promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it looks like I am updating every day this week. How about that? Well I hope you like the story so far and thanks for over 100 reads!

"Until next time!"

                        -N