Thanos (Loki's p.o.v.)

"Nadia! Slow down!" I screamed at Nadia. But she didn't listen to me and kept on galloping. I could no longer see her and was getting worried. I tried to speed up a little bit, but I was already pushing Astrid as fast as she could go.

All I could see was trees and then I heard Nadia in the distance. It sounded like she was talking to someone, except I couldn't hear the other person. Astrid was slowing down so I brought her to a halt and listened. I heard a thump and knew something was wrong.

I tried to move but I was frozen in place. Then I heard a familiar voice. One that I would never forget.

"Tisk tisk Loki. You really should have raised her better because she is not a good listener."

"What do you want Thanos?!" I screamed.

"Now let's not get angry. I did try to stop her from going over there, but she didn't listen so she had to be punished." Thanos replied.

"So you're the one that's been giving her those nightmares. Why do you want to torture? She's just a child. If you want to get revenge on me, then do it to me, not my daughter." I begged Thanos.

"Oh, but this is what's so funny Loki. I am torturing you, by torturing your daughter. You see, I'm slowly killing her that way you see how much pain she's in and then you start to lose hope thinking there's nothing you can do. And then when she dies you will have nothing and I will easily take over Asgard and all the nine realms, because you and everyone else will be to be busy sulking over your dead daughter."

"You think I can be defeated that easily Thanos. I will never give up. We are going to save her. She's not going to die."

I waited for a reply, but nothing came and I realized I was able to move again. When I got to Nadia She was lying on the ground holding something. I picked her up and noticed that she was holding a wolf pup. Even as we got on Astrid she held the pup close. Once we were on, Astrid took off and we headed for the castle.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Told you guys I would update a second time today with another short chapter, but hey Loki finally knows who's been in Nadia's nightmares. By the way my sisters birthday party was so cute! Turns out 20 kindergarteners can actually be pretty fun. Unless you get tackled by them while trying to walk down the stairs. :)

"Until next time!"

-N