Chapter 4

"Justin Go away! I told you I won't forgive you! You hurt me too much!" I yelled at him.

"Selena! Please! I am sorry! I really didn't mean to hurt you again!" He replied.

"Just go." I screamed and the girls and I walked into the house. I saw the paparazzi hidden in the bushes snap pictures and hold their cameras out facing them to Justin.

"Perfect. That is definitely gonna make them think we are not together." I said happily. The girls laughed and smiled.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Taylor asked.

"Sorry girls. I would love to hang out but I have a photoshoot." Gigi apologized.

"Yeah, thank you girls so much for coming when you heard about Justin, but I actually have an interview today. Maybe tomorrow?" I asked, I smiled sheepishly.

"No problem. Yeah we most likely all have something to do today. We are gonna see each other in like one mouth for the trip right?" Julia asked. Everyone nodded their heads and started to leave. I thanked them again and started getting ready for my interview in a few hours. After about 2 hours Taylor and I both left the house too.

——————————— at the interview——————

Justin: hey Babe so I heard that you have an interview today and I have one tomorrow. They're gonna ask about us, what are you saying?

Me: something like you came, we chatted, but I think we should take some time away from each other?

Justin: yeah sure ok. You will do great during your interview!

Me: are you gonna come to my house today? Missing u already xoxo

Justin: sure, how?

Me: I'll ask Ashley or one of the girls to go pick you up. Then in the morning we can leave together.

Justin: yay! Love u!

Me: love you too!! Sry have to go now. Also who are you telling about the relationship?

Justin: We can talk about that tonight. Good luck! Xoxo

I smiled as I saw the text and changed the name on my contacts. Justin was now gonna be called uncle Jones. Hopefully no one will suspect anything.

"Selena 5 min before you have to get on. U gonna let me finish your makeup now?" Hung asked.

"Omg! Sorry I didn't even notice!" I apologize.

"It's fine. Who's making you smile so brightly?" Hung asked. I really wanted to tell the truth but I don't know who Justin and I will allow to know our secret. Also there are cameras and plenty of people that could hear.

"Oh just my friends. You know since I am going to Cebu for a month with my friends and I." I replied. Hung smiled and finished up my makeup.

"Hung!! Wow! You are so talented! One day I am gonna learn how you do that smoke eye!" I complimented her. He hugged me and started cleaning the make up. I pulled out my Snapchat and started to film myself.

"Hey guys! Look at Hung's amazing makeup technique! Hung wanna say a few words to my Snapchat?" I asked. Hung ran into the bathrooms and locked the door.

"Nope! Sels you have to go on soon no Snapchat!" Hung yelled. Hung and I have a little game we play. Hung hates Snapchat and I love it so I always try to get him on my Snapchat page.

"Selena Gomez, you have to get on in less than 2 minutes" a crew member said. My manager came in and brought me backstage. I chatted with her for a minute before I heard Jimmy start introducing me.