Chapter 5

Justin POV

"Thank you so much Courtney!" I said as I climbed into her car.

"No problem! Selena really is crazy about you. I think I was the only one that knew deep down she was still hoping you were gonna be there and everything would go back. I happy we bumped into each other. Before we were trying to avoid you but the tiene girls aren't very good at that. Also you know Selena she is stubborn." Courtney replied. We have been back for almost one month now. I have been getting rides from friends or mangers who would sneak me into Selena's house without the paparazzi suspecting anything. Today was when we were gonna go on a trip to Cebu with everyone!

"Thank you! Yeah Selena told me that sometimes she would wish this was all a dream and wake up next to me." I answered. Courtney dove into the parking lot and closed the garage door. I got out, thanked her again, and went to go loom for my girlfriend. Selena was in the bathroom and I waited for her in her room. When she got out she looked surprised.

"Oh you're here already! We age to leave soo. Babe could you bring my bag down?" She asked. "I haven't I get my make up bag sorted out and don't come back." And she scurried back into the bathroom and locked the door. Huh that's weird not a hug or kiss? I brought her luggage down and went to get things in her new car. My fans thought I was already in Hawaii and Selena's fans think she is leaving for a girls trip to Cebu. I was supposed to sneak in though another door while Selena and her friends are distracting the paparazzi. We were also riding Taylor and Selena's jet, with everyone else. They bought a jet together so they could all ride and use it. I think on the outside it says Taylena or something like that.

Selena POV

When Justin came he startled me. That was close. I pulled my phone out and called my best friend Taylor. I told her everything that happened and how not to tell anyone yet. She agreed and said she would see me soon. Unlocked the door and went downstairs to my boyfriend. All I have to do is act natural.

"Juju! Thank you for putting the luggage I the car!" I state happily and kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me and deepen the kiss.

"Ok you two. Your plane is gonna taking off I. 3 hours. You should go." My nana said. She wasn't against the relationship same as my grandpa. But we all knew my mother and father would go crazy, so in a non spoken agreement me all choice not to tell them.

"You sure your gonna be ok? I have the house cleaner coming on Wednesday and the cook will come every dinner and lunch. Call if you..." I stated.

"Selena Marie Gomez! Go I your trip!" My grandfather command and we leave the house. The driver was driving us over. We picked up Ashely, Teressa, and Julia. Jusitin was gonna his till the driver takes him to the safe area where there are zero picture taken. He is supposed to sneak on with group of our bodyguards. Pretend it to be one.

"Ms. Gomez, we are here." Jacob my driver states.

"Jacob, I told you before just call me by my first name.

Selena. But think you!" I said and waited for Justin to go into hiding.

"See you soon bae! Love you! Remember ignore the parazzi and keep calm. I love you!" Justin said and I blew him a kiss. We got out and started the long way to the doors.

"Selena you look amazing!"

"Selena ready for trip?"

"Marry me Selena!!" A fan yelled. I laughed and smiled at that direction. Phones and flashes were flying at my face. I stopped took a picture, another one, signed something, waved, kept walking.

"Selena have a nice trip!" The finale person yelled. I groaned and yawned.

"Love my fans and all but paparazzi is another ordeal!" I state. There still a few fans that were near me but I already took pictures with most of them.

"Selena please take a picture with me! You are my idol! I was diagnosed with Lupus 10 years ago and before you I wanted to end my life. Please." A women a little older than me said. I stopped and took a few ocultes with her, signed her phone case, chatted with her, and gave her a hug.

"Thank you! You are a beautiful person and you are an inspiration to me! If you can fight it for so long I can too!" I said I blew her a kiss and waved good bye to my fans and a few parazzi. I got near the plane and saw the giant words, Taylena. On one side it said Me & my girls! And the other said you will never find another like ME! Taylor stood near the plane and I ran over to her. She looked at me for a moment before nodding her head at me. We too a few pictures before going into the plane. This trip was a couples trip, Taylor and Joe, Gigi and Zyan, ashley, Courtney, Teressa and their boyfriend, Justin and I. Of course there were some people who weren't a coupes but just wanted to come too.