Chapter 9

"Grandparents? Are you guys expecting?" Pattie asked. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Oh course we are ready!" Chelsea said. We looked at Jeramy and watched as he processed what we said.

"OMG! I have been waiting for this day to come!" Pattie screamed.
"Wow. I was not expecting that. How are you guys gonna manage all that? Are you gonna announce the pregnancy? Is the baby gonna be seen by everyone? Are you healthy enough for this? Your Lupus and all?" Jeramy asked.

"We went to the doctor yesterday and they said that for now, I am ok. Since I got my kidney transplant almost 2 years ago. The hope was that I wouldn't have to give birth till I am well over 2 years, which I will be. As for our plan. I am gonna release music now and do a few performances but when the baby is born I am gonna take almost a year off. Of course I still have to do a few things every now and then. We are currently looking for a new house that we can have a recording room and make music in there. Justin is gonna be working less and I think he is gonna reduce the tour dates. When he goes on tour I will be 5 months so I am gonna go with him. As for my tours we are gonna be combining our tour, so we will be performing together for the whole show I think. Our managing team said that we should announce around Grammy season, so I will be like 4 months. Because of how many paparazzi will be there we are hiring a stronger bodyguard team. That also means that the baby is gonna either have a picture released by us or one by the paparazzi, we chose one by us. We will be posting an image of him or her but not show the face yet until he or she is older. I think that's all that we have discussed?" I started and looked to Justin to make sure I got everything.

"One more thing, we are buying another house that will be hidden on a tropical island. The house location will be a secret and only family members and very close friends will know the locations. It would be like a hide out for us when the baby is around 1-3 months. We will have a staff of doctors there and everything prepared. After Selena gets the ok that she can travel we will be going to the island you guys can jet in with us." Justin states. The parents look very shocked at us and nodded their heads slowly. I stop the voice memo that I recorded of us saying our plan so that when my parents ask I can just play it for them.

"So you guys already discussed all this? Wow!" Chelsea said.

"Yeah, since we have very large fan bases following us and a big managing team we had to get all this sorted out. Oh yeah and we are combining out managing team. So they will do things for us as a team." I answered.

"Ok now that we got all that out of the way. Congrat! How many months are you?" Patties asked.

"Around 1 month. Thank you." I replied.

"Daddy, I am hungry, are you done talking? We didn't get to eat a snack yet." Jaxon yelled from upstairs. We sent the kids upstairs so that we could talk.

"I'll go up. I am a little hungry anyways." I said.

"We will go with you." Chelsea and Pattie replied. Jeramy looked at Justin and Justin sat back down, Jeramy wanted to talk to Justin about something serious.Pattie, Chelsea and I walked upstairs and saw the kids waiting in the kitchen for us.

"I baked some cookies with Jusitn before we got here, do you guys want some?" I asked. The three kids perked up and nodded their heads.

"What do you kids say?" Chelsea asked.

"Thank you!" They said in unison. I laughed and got them all some cookies and went to go pour them all some milk.

"No problem. Drink some milk with the cookies." I stated.

"No milk please. I don;t like milk." Jaxon complained.

"Jax, do you want to become an even faster runner? Milk can help your bones and then you will be able to run even faster." I said to Jaxon. He quickly took the glass of milk and chugged it down. He ran around the kitchn and to the living room and back.

"Can you tell I am faster now?" Jaxon asked.

"Yes, wow you really are super fast. Maybe we shouldn't give you anymore milk to drink." I replied. Everyone laughed and ate their cookies.