Chapter 10

"Justin hurry up! It's already 3:30, come on!! Get your jacket and hurry up." I yelled to Justin. You'd think since I was pregnant with 3 kids I would be slower, nope Justin is so slow! Justin ran out of our room and I judged his outfit.

"I am here, lets go." Justin replied.

"Nope. Come on let's get you an actual outfit to wear! That is... you're wearing a neon green shirt and purple pants? Come on." I commanded. Justin reluctantly followed me into the room where I chose a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. Justin changed and finally we left. The parents were gonna go first and we were gonna go later when the tryout started, hoping to not draw any attention to ourselves. This was about Jazzy not Justin and I. When we finally got there it was already 3:40. We ran or speed walked to the gym, the kids were all standing in a line taking attendance. Jazzy was standing near the middle looking around the crowd, probably looking for us. When Jazzy found us her face lit up and she stood up straight and tall. A few people noticed Justin and I were here and started taking a few pictures. Justin moved to an angle and covered me a little but not so I couldn't see. Jazzy's name was called and she started her dance routine, I pulled my phone out and started to film her. She was dancing to one of my old movies, another Cinderella story, the last dance. When Jazzy finished many of the parents erupted into a standing ovation. Jazzy blushed hard and went backstage, the whole family started heading down to where the girls were. When Jazzy saw us she ran into our arms.

"Selly!! Did you like it? I did the same moves as you except my teacher taught me a few other moves to wow people with. Did you like it?" Jazzy said really quickly.

"Jaz! You did AMAZING! The turn was awesome!" I replied and let Jazzy go and hug her parents. Everyone congratulated her and we waited for the results on who got in and who didn't.

"If your name gets called you have been asked to join the Elite dance Team. Amy, Jennifer, Chloe, Frenchsca, Daphne, Isabella, Ryan, Jazmyn, and Yvonne. Thank you and practice email will be sent to parents." The announcer stated. A saw a few girls glance at Jazzy and glare at her. 3 girls walked up to Jazzy.

"So I guess you weren't lying when you said you were related to Justin Bieber. And wow I am impressed by your great dancer Jazmyn, I love your turns." The girl in front said.

"If you would like we would love it if you would join our squad?" The second girl states.

"Yeah, you're a great dancer and we are sorry we underestimated you and made fun of you." The final girl said.

"Um... sure? Do you really think I am good?" Jazzy asked.

"Yeah! We actually really like your dancing technique. Come hang with us after dance from now on and during school since we are all on the team." The first girl said. Jazzy and the girls hugged and started chatting with each other. Jeramy, Justin and Chelsea cleared their throats.

"Oh yeah um. I was gonna introduce you to them but I guess you already know them. But This is my younger brother Jaxon, my older sister Ally, my older brother Justin, and his girlfriend Selena! Oh and these are my parents." Jazzy states proudly. "Oh yeah and this is Chloe, Daphne, and Yvonne."

"Hi nice to meet you Chloe, Daphne, and Yvonne." I said politely.

"OMG! Selena Gomez knows our names!" I think Yvonne screams out. I chuckle and smile back at them. The parents have gone to the side to start talking to the other parents.

"Sorry I know you're on your break but could I please have a picture with you? I am a super big fan of you Selena" Chloe rambles.

"Sure. By the way I really like your transition from contemporary dance to Hip hop, it was very artistic." I complemented. The girls continued to fangirl and Justin, Ally, Jaxon, and Jazzy all started laughing. We took pictures, chatted some more and left to go back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bzz bzz bzz... gently I lifted Justin's arms from my stomach and quietly took my phone. Taylor. Opening the balcony door and closing it gently before answering the call.

"Hello? Taylor? Whats up?" I asked. I glanced over to Justin in the room and saw that he was still sleeping.

"Selena, will you be able to come home soon? Like ASAP? Don't worry we have everything under control it's just a little problem." Taylor replies.

"Taylor? Tell me what happened?" I replied sternly. There was quietly mumbling and finally someone replied.

"So um...Your house caught on fire. Don't worry everyone is fine, your grandparents are with your mom. We don't know what happened but police think it was on purpose. So we will get that all sorted out, but the police want to talk to you and inspect your house for anything." Ashley said.

"Okay. Um Justin is sleeping right now so... we will head back today. How much of the house is burnt?" I asked.

"60% of the house. Also I suggest you post something on your social media just so people know you are alive." Taylor replied.

"Yeah ok, I'll go do that. T, I have an idea of who it might be. So I got these text messages I can send to you later from a stocker that was saying threats and stuff but I ignored them since I got a ton. But this person knows alot about me and what I have done..." I replied. Taylor gasped and that's how I knew she just got the images I sent.

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ! WHy didn't you tell me this?" Taylor yelled.

"I am sorry I just thought it wasn't a big deal since paparazzi tend to take pictures anyways. Sorry T, I have to go. I promise I will be their ASAP and I'll contact my team and stuff." I said and ended the call. But I didn't end the call, I just stood there looking out at the view. Wow I am so lucky we went on this trip and my grandparents just happened to not be home. I can't even imagine this happening when I was home with my grandparents or with my friends. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and someone kissed my ear.

"I heard what happened, your work phone is going off like crazy and I got a few calls from our friends. Don't worry. We will get this all sorted out and..." I stopped Justin by kissing him.

"It's fine, we were gonna sell the house anyways and buy a new one. You were gonna move in but I guess I can just go live in the hotel for a few days." I replied.

"Or you could just move in with me and we can slowly look for our dream house.... Or we can build our dream house!" Justin said excitedly.
"Yeah sure we can discuss that later. Let's go down and tell your fam that we need to leave." I said to Justin and we walked into the room together. I changed into a light pink dress and got Justin's outfit ready. I like to choose Justin's outfits since I think it's cute when we subtly match. Blue jeans and a white shirt with light pink shoes. Justin got changed, I went into the room and brushed my teeth, we went down stairs and saw that only the parents were in the kitchen.

"Selena, I heard about what happened with your house. I am so sorry. Are your grandparents and friends all ok? How much of the house is burnt?" Chelsea asked.

"About 60% of the house is gone. My friends said that I have to meet with the police and investigators to see if it was on purpose. Oh yeah and it just so happened that my grandparents weren't home and my friends moved out. So I am gonna have to head back early." I answered.

"Wow you're very lucky! Ok go figure out what's happening, be careful." Jeramy replied.

Ring, Ring, Ring, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw my Manager's name.

"I am sorry it's my manager," I said apologetically and answered.

"Selena. The police found a note in the house. I just sent you the image. Hurry home, I sent a private jet and ordered a team of bodyguards to you, your family, Justin's family. Just come back safely." My manager said quickly and ended the call. I flipped to messages and saw the picture. The note said. Watch out Selena. This time I made sure no one was home, next time I am gonna target you! -Someone- I gasped and felt a little faint. Sitting down on the sofa and trying to catch my breath. I thought this only happened in the movies? Why is this happening to me? I am finally with Justin and we have our life planned out and someone just has to ruin that. Ug what am I gonna do? How will I protect a little baby if I can't even protect myself? Suddenly I felt Justin's arms around me and I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes the world was spinning and I heard Justin whispering something but I could make out what he was saying. I felt the urge to puke and my hands were shaking uncontrollable. Suddenly the world went black...