Chapter 13

Selena POV

"So when are you gonna tell her?" Someone asked. I felt Justin move next to me and held me tighter.

"I don't know today? She has to know but I just don't know how to tell her." Justin replied.

"Well you're gonna have to. How did you even go almost 2 years without her?" Someone asked again.

"How did you guys date for such a long time and you never told her?" Someone else asked.

"Justin don't tell her yet, she doesn't need more on her plate. Also we can always just..." my mom said but stopped abruptly. "How do you feel baby girl?" my mom asked.

Justin POV

"Good. I think I actually got a memory back... What were you guys talking about?" Selena asked.

"Oh that's great what was it?" I asked.

"I think we were on an island and on vacation. You were there, T, and the girls were all there. We were playing pictionary and... then we came home and I went to the doctor and then it ended. Why was I at the doctors office?" Selena asked.

"Well I guess we should just tell her now." Mary Selena's grandma said. Right before I was about to speak, Selena sat up straight. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her after her and pulled her hair away from her face. She had her head in the toilet and was puking her guts out. After about 5 minutes Selena finally stopped leaning against me, I grabbed the towel nearby and wrapped her body with it.

"Bleck, eww! What the heck?! I didn't even know this was a side effect of Lupus!" Selena complained and rested on me. Stroking her hair and patting her back.

"Selena it's not Lupus, it's the baby. Your one almost 2 months." I said and looked to watch her facial expression. She frowned then smirked then went back to frowning.

"Wait but... when... what? How long have we been together?" Selena asked.

"About 3 months. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Aww... we are gonna have a baby?" Selena asked. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Yep..." I replied and hugged her back.

"But what about Lupus? What about our job??" Selena asked frantically.

"Don't worry, the doctor said you are fine. We already have it all planned out. I think you recorded us saying our plan to my parents, we can play it for everyone later and jog your memory." I answered. I helped Selena us from the floor and we walked back to the room.

"You ok Sel?" Taylor asked. Selena smiled and could even wipe the smile off her face.

"Yep! I am gonna have a little Justin or I. I am more than fine. I am.... Spectacular!" Selena states excitedly. I smiled and gazed at Selena.

"Mom, where is Gracie and the kids? I worried that I scared them a little and I want to make sure they are ok." selena suddenly asked.

"Baby, the kids are actually coming right now. They were staying at the hotel with the other parents." Mandy replied.

"Oh ok. When can I leave the hospital?" Selena questioned.

"You can leave in 2 days, they still have to check you." Mandy replied.

"Ugg. No, I am not staying here for so long. I come here too often. Can't I get checked today and I promise I will stay home and rest." Selena bargened. Mandy, Taylor, and I all shook our heads.
"S, just stay for 2 days. You can do tons of Live videos with your fans and watch netflix." Taylor reasoned.