Chapter 6

Selena POV

"Are you sure? Like maybe it was a mistake? My aunt got a false positive before?" Gigi suggested.

"Yeah that's what I thought but I already took 10 tests and I even brought some extras. All saying the same things." I answered. Taylor hugged me while Gigi, Camila, Vannessa, and Olivia searched for another explanation.

"How about your take another test" Vannessa asked. I shrugged my shoulders and went into the bathroom, few minutes later came out with the same results.

"Selena well now we know for sure! Congrats!" Gigi said happily. The other girls all smiled and I plastered a smile on my face.

"Yeah I guess? But what if Justin leaves me or what if..." I rambled.

"Nope. You would have to be blind to not see how much love Justin looks at you with. Right girls?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. You are the only person he looks at!" Camila says.

"Selena really he is so deeply in love with you he would take a bullet for you! Dot. Worry about him leaving! He will be there for ever milliseconds" Vannessa says.

"Thanks girls! I honestly don't know what I would do without you!" I say. We hugged and left the room after about another 30 minutes. All the girls were dressed up for a hike and when the guys came they were all wearing swimming suits.

"What in the world are you guys wearing?!" Taylor yelled.

"We aren't going swimming?" They asked. We all shook our heads and laughed. The guys said they refused to go hiking and I guess that's there way of protesting against us.

"Justin Drew Bieber go change and wear something you can hike in." I commanded. He pouted at me and started walking slowly away.

"Fine. We will just go hiking by ourselves, but don't think we will be talking to you. If you guys think you can not follow out well thought out plan then you guys are invisible to us until you comply." Taylor commands. All

The guys sulk back to the rooms and change. They come back a seconds later wearing not shirt but pants and some shoes.

"Ok little kids let go." Camila said sarcástico y. We all laughed and went on a hike.

————————— after the hike—————————-

The girls and I were sitting at the lounge chairs while the boys were playing on the beach. A little kid went up to them and Justin knelt down to the kid, he chatted with the kid and started playing with then kid. The parent was at the side watching Justin play with their kid. Aww in a few years maybe that gonna be us! I thought to myself, the food came and I got up to get kk the boys over k eat.

"Come on boys. Time to eat!" I called out. During this dinner was when I was gonna announce to our friends and Justin that in a few month a little baby Justin or I will be here. Taylor and I shared a few glances at each other. Only she knew that I was telling everyone today, she actually came came up with the plan with me.My plan was for us to go to the beach's and play Pictionary. Ur who knows if that's gonna work out. We all had some American food pasta and risotto. The chef came out with a tray of champagne and alcohol.

"Muoa madam and gentlemen. Hello my name is chef Alrwin. We have some special champagne just flown in from France! The guys ordered our finest wine."chef Alrwin states. Everyone clapped happily and smiled, I clapped along but was actually thinking of a way to avoid drinking alcohol. "Who is gonna try the first drink?" He asked next.

"What about one of the guys?" I asked. I looked at Taylor and the girls who knew the girls who knew and they quickly agreed.

"So could you pour all the guys a little glass and they can all try to first?" Vannessa asked.