Chapter 11

Justin POV

"What happened?" Mandy asked while running to us. Mandy, Brian, Selena's dad, Gracie, both her grandparents, and a few aunts and uncles all flew over to Canada.

"The Doctor has not yet told us. But the doctor thinks that since all her information and doctor team is in LA they want to fly Selena back. So they are making sure she is safe to fly and we are going to the hospital Selena goes to." I answered.

"Did she hit her head? Oh it must be Lupus." Mandy mumbled.

"My dear baby. She must have stressed herself too much." Selena's dad said. Everyone sat down and waited for the doctor to come. My legs were shaking and I was fligitinging with my hands when the doctor finally came.

"What happened doctor?" Selena's grandmother said. Everyone stood up and waited for the doctor to speak.

"So I am guessing something shocked Selena to a point where her mental mind couldn't continue so she shocked herself into a coma. Since Selena does have Lupus, her mental health isn't very strong, so I suggest that we bring her to her normal hospital so that her doctors that know her better can work on her and figure out what to do. Also the baby is healthy and is not at all affected by this." The doctor concluded. Selena's family members gasped and clapped their hands happily.

"A baby? My baby is gonna have a baby?" Mandy and Selena's dad said together.

"Yeah, I know Selena had something fun planned for you guys finding out but, yeah. Baby Bieber Gomez is arriving in a few months!" I replied happily.

"Mama? Will Sissy stop sleeping?" Gracie asked while tugging on Mandy's arm.

"Yes, don't worry baby girl. Your sister is very very strong and she will wake up. She is just tried and needs a little rest." Mandy replied. "She will, right doctor?"

"Don't worry, it is a self induced Coma so she should wake up in a few days at the most a month." The doctor replied. Everyone let out a breath and started hugging each other.

The doctor smiled and walked away.

"Justin, I think since we were gonna go to LA anyways in a few days. We will just fly over with you guys?" Jeramy states but looks at Chelsea for confirmation.

"Yeah and we are going back home anyways so of course we are coming." Mandy said.

"She's family. I am definitely going to LA to make sure our little super star is fine.." Selena's aunts and uncles agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the plane ride and arriving at the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Taylor, you can call the girls to come over to Selena's normal hospital. We have just arrived and Selena is getting checked." I left a voicemail to Taylor and turned off my phone. Since Selena was a VIP member of the hospital and had tons of fans and sadly haters so we reserved a floor for Selena. I went back into the room and held Selena's cold hand. God please help Selena wake up. I finally have her and I can't lose her. Please..

Selena POV

When I opened my eyes I was at my childhood home. Christina was there watching Tv.

"Selena! What are you doing here?" She almost yelled. My uncle Tom and some other people I didn't recognize came into the room.

"What do you mean? This is my house. Who are these people? uncle Tom?" I was confused. My uncle Tom passed away a few years ago from Cancer. So imagine how confused I would be to see my dead uncle and friend staring at me.

"Selena. Listen to us carefully, you are in transitions from the living and the dead. You have to wake up. Ok? It is not your time to die yet, everyone needs you." Uncle Tom said.