Chapter 8

Justin POV

Selena ran to the bathroom and threw up, shortly after I ran after her. Holding her hair and rubbing her back.

"Baby. It's ok. Think about it this way, you are one day closer to meeting baby B." I said excitedly. She smiled at me and I helped her up, we just got back from Cebu and we were going for the baby's first check up!

"Thank you Juju! We are gonna see your family today right?" She asked. Selena insisted on seeing the kids, she said she missed them and honestly they all missed her. When I brought Hailey, Jazzy and Ally threw a tantrum about me not being Selena. They always thought of her as an older sister. Jaxon though was the worst, he refused to talk to Hailey and didn't even go to the wedding. He was too upset about Selena not being there so he refused to go.

"Jay! Hello? We have to leave now! I told you after I show and get changed we have to go!!" Selena yelled. Selena's emotions and hormones were all over the place. She was happy then serious then sad then mad. But I still love her so much!

"Ok baby. I am ready!" I said and walked out the door. Selena snickered behind me holding my shirt.

"Forget something Mr. I am ready?" She called out. I sulked back to her and put on my shirt.

______________________A few days later__________________________________

Selena POV

"You sure we should be bringing a gift for them? We can't go to their house empty handed." I asked.

"Babe, we aren't going empty handed we have news for them." Justin replied for the 100 time.

"Nope! We are gonna bake some cookies for them and we will bring some champagne." I started officially. Justin shook his head and raised his eyebrows at me.

"First we don't have time for cookies, second you can't drink alcohol" he answered. I ignored him and started preparing for cookie making. After 1 hour of hard work we finally got our chocolate chip cookies.

"When they say 20 minutes clearly that's not accurate!" Justin grumbled. I picked a cookie in his mouth and he quickly smiled.

"Ok Jay come on we have to go now!!" I called out happily. I missed playing and hanging out with the kids, during our break ups I got a few calls from Jeremy saying that Jazzy and the kids missed me too much and wanted to talk to me. Through our break ups I always chatted with the kids.

"Ok ok let's go." Justin said and we got into the car to go to the airport.

———————————————————at Canada ——————————————————

I was shaken awake by Justin whispering sweet nothing into my ears.

"Babe, we are here. The kids are gonna get home in 20 minutes so we should get inside before they get home." Justin reminded me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up right, I was laying on Justin's lap. The driver Justin hired opened the door for us and we got out, walked to the door and waited.

"We are coming!!!!" Chelsea called.

"Excited. Wow it's been what a year?" I asked. Justin shrugged his shoulders and laughed. THe door opened and a happy Chealsea, Pattie, and Jeramy were on the other side.

"You guys are here!" Pattie yelled. She and Chealsea quickly hugged me. I hugged them back and smiled happily.

"Wow Selena we haven't seen you in almost 2 years! You haven't changed at all!" Chelsea states.

"Yeah. Sure. How have you guys been? Everything is good? Health? Happiness?" I asked.

"You're asking us about health? Selena we got a phone call from your mom to watch you and not let you exert your energy. Is your health ok?" Pattie asked.