Chapter 15

Selena POV

"The A-list star and her on again off again boyfriend have officially released a statement regarding the fire. "We are working on who set the fire. The police and investigators believe it was not an accident and was targeted. Justin and I are currently looking for a new house and everyone is safe and no one was harmed or hurt. The hospital stay was not directly responsible. Thank you". Selena says that she will not release another statement until she finds more back up information." Sources close to Selena and Justin say that they are looking for a big house hidden where paparazzi won't be able to find them. Hmm I wonder what they are hiding if they don't want paparazzi finding them? Like always we have the latest news on all your favorite celebrities, thanks for watching. I am Ryan and you're watching the Hollywood Watch." I started the screen and groaned. I was in a meeting with Justin and my team, we were discussing what we should be saying in interviews.

"Hmm ok so that actually gives us a clue on what they will ask you about." my manager states.

"You guys have an interview tomorrow together so if they ask about the house just say you don't know any new information, for the hospital just say you got yourself over worked up and ended causing yourself to shut down. Say it was Lupus. Music you can announce the combined album. I talked to the other managers and they also said that you guys are allowed to announce who is gonna be doing a collaboration with you on the album." My other team states.

"Yes and also you can officially say that you're gonna be performing more since you just said yes to the Grammy, People's Choice, and the MTV right?" Justin's manager asked.

"Yeah I think so." I answered.

"Are you sure you can do that many? You're gonna be promoting the album with me, and also the Hotel Transylvania movie and some other ones right? Are you sure? If you want I can do the MTV on and you can do the other two, cause I don't think you need to over work yourself again." Justin rambled.

"Don't worry, I am fine. Of course! The plan is all planned out, don't worry I won't over work myself. It's gonna be an every other day schedule." I answer. I moved my arm so that I could hold Justin's hand and calm him down.

"Fine but promise me that on the weekend you will actually take a break." Justin asked.

"Umm sure we can talk about that later." I answered.

"Ok Justin and Selena I think we have everything planned out you guys can leave now." My manager states and we stand up and leave.

"Thank you see you tomorrow at the Ellen show." I say before leaving.

"Babe, we have to go and look at houses later. Your mom, grandparents, sister, Taylor and Vanessa are all gonna be there too." Justin states as we drive to the house.

"Ok!" I replied. Justin lays one arm across my tiny stomach and I play with his fingers while he drives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Selena and Justin so this house has 10 bedrooms, one master bedroom, 2 living rooms, 15 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a movie room, pool, garden, private passageway to the beach, and out house. Since you guys didn't really set a house budget this house is around 30 million dollars." The real estate agent said. I gasped and my mouth fell open at the price along with everyone else's.

"That's 6 times my old house's prices." I reply.

"Babe, don't think about the price, if you want it we can get it." Justin answered.

"Yes, the price is high but it is a magnificent house. Let's take a look." she stated and unlocked the door. The door opened up to two grand staircases and a beautiful high ceiling with a giant crystal chandelier.