⤜Chapter Ⅰ⤛

The young handsome doctor was doing his tour around the patients in the A&E department giving equal time to every person he checks on, a smile never leaving his face making his patients feels a little bit safe, not just the patients but everyone around him gets drawn by his kind aura (A/N: Accident & Emergency department in the hospital)

"Dr. Mew, I felt so feverish and a headache yesterday" a middle aged women said laying on her bed while the doctor was checking her heart beats

"don't worry, it's normal after your surgery, you will feel better after you finish all your medicine but if you kept feeling unwell make sure to notify any doctor or nurse" he assured her reading her chart that was handed to him by the nurse who is accompanying him around

"thank you again doctor for saving my life" the women smiled weakly

"it's my duty, rest well" he said walking to the next patient's bed that was in the same room.

Mew Suppasit is a young skillful and genius doctor who became one at the age of 28, he is very serious about his job and gives his all to save every patient, he assists in different surgeries as much as he could to gain more experience and on his days off, he would attend medical & health seminars, being a doctor was his dream since he was kid, he did not come from a doctors family or was forced to be one by his parents because he is smart, it happened naturally.

Once during his 5th grade, he fell from a tree while playing around with his friend and broke his leg badly, he was taken to the closest hospital by one of his friend's mother who was close by and there one of the doctor took a good care of him until his parents caught up, although he was in so much pain he was amazed by how the doctor was doing his best to stop the bleeding and giving instruction for a surgery and taking care of another patient, not just that, he found it mysterious how his completely broken leg healed and the injuries vanished.

He started watching doctor movies and series and slowly got more and more interested, he even started reading medical books and reading online articles, when his parents or his little sister catch a cold he would help them using all information he read and he became so happy seeing them all healthy again and that's how he decided to become a doctor.

He knows that becoming one is a huge responsibility since he is dealing with a human life, any mistake even if it's so tiny can cause a huge trouble but he was determined and studied and trained a lot, having photographic memory helped him even more, his detailed researches and stunning skills showed how talented he is and how much he is actually suited to be one.

"hey Mew, I will finish checking on the man ca-can you check the one in the lobby" Mew's co-doctor said looking afraid

"what's wrong?"

"there a scary one in the lobby and it's impossible for me to deal with him"

"you are a doctor, you must deal with all kind of patients"

"I understand that but you know I'm a scardy-cat, I just can't face the frightening ones" Mew sighed

"thank you, you're my hero" Mew gave the chart to the other doctor and walked out toward the lobby but he noticed that everyone were looking scared walking away from the chairs from afar, with each step he took, a man in black is revealed, one man, two, three... maybe it's a VIP? He thought getting closer

There he saw two men sitting one is holding the other one and a bunch of other men like bodyguards around them looking so intimidating and scarring the other people, Mew who kept looking nonchalant with his hands in his pockets walked up closer to them as the rest followed him with their eyes in silence