⤜Chapter Ⅻ⤛

Gulf's POV

--------------------------------------

The day I confessed to Mew, I knew he would reject me, I knew he treated me as a friend but I just couldn't control my feelings for him and hide it inside me anymore, I was really miserable and my heartache was really painful, it's true that I locked myself in my room for three days trying to accept the reality that he didn't share the same feeling as me, my parents were worried but I lied saying I got in a big fight with him and they believed me.

I got a message from Kannika, she successfully confessed to her senior and they started dating, I told her that my confession didn't go well and she encouraged me telling me the same words I told her before "don't give up" and that really helped me to get over my sadness and start planning to do what I really want... to make Mew fall for me, it's kind of awkward meeting him after this but I must be brave and do it, unfortunately my father asked me to do some urgent business abroad and my plans had to be postponed.

All that time I kept thinking about the doctor all day long, I kept looking at our pictures or watch the few videos we took when I'm going to sleep, I missed him so much that I kept working faster to go back quickly, I remember that he also was feeling guilty and hurt and I'm sure he is still hurt blaming himself for breaking my heart although it can't be helped, it's not his fault.

Once we met again and he promised to give me a chance I was so excited and contented and he even cooked me a super delicious meal that day, I started pursuing him using all tricks I find on the internet, I even asked Kannika who also recommended to have more skinship with him because it's easier since we are both men.

Sometimes I would notice him getting shy or shiver when I touch him, he would make a cute face that makes me want to hug him, I'm happier that he is treating me as usual, he never kept his distant or told me to stop of even looked uncomfortable or disgusted, he accepted everything about me which made me more hopeful and to work harder.

When I saw him with Jake, my mind went blank from a minute, when I heard the clerk saying that Jake confirmed that the doctor was his boyfriend my heart shattered that's why I ran back to his place to confront him, he shouldn't have hid it from me, I would be happy if they started dating and accepted their relationship, he just had to tell me the truth instead of making me hopeful, with all those thoughts I barged into his room.

When he hugged assuring me that there is nothing between them and that he would never hide anything from me I felt so glad and relieved at the same time my heart beat so fast and I was feeling a little shy yet I saw him a little irritated and being jealous, not only I was captivated by his cute pouting reaction but also was so joyful and I couldn't help but kiss him.

He didn't push me away, his face was tomato red and he even held my shirt staying still in my arms as I planted many kisses memorizing the taste of his lips, his sweet soft and dangerous lips, so dangerous as they kept inviting me and I was afraid that I may not be able to hold myself back so after gathering every bit of constraints in me I finally managed to stop myself and hugged him one last time, I also stole a cheek peck before running out of the room.

"btw way Gulf, do you know those people?" he showed me his phone, it seem he took pictures of three men who were a little far from his position

"no, never saw them before, were they following you?" he thought for a while

"I'm not sure, I've only saw them a couple of times for the past month, they didn't even notice when I took those pictures, yet I felt weirded-out by them"

"the fact that you felt uneasy when you saw them means that they have some ulterior motives for watching you even if it's a onetime thing, you must be careful doctor"