I Don't Know : Will Turner

"(Y/n), as your friend, I will offer you my expertise in the area of love and romance. You seem to have a bit of a problem."

"Sorry Jack, I don't think you can help me with this one."

You had never wanted to fall in love. But the worst part of it all, you had fallen in love with your best friend, Will Turner.

He seemed to fill the emptiness you felt a lot of the time, despite your love of the sea. No matter how far you sailed, you couldn't fill it.

"Hey (Y/n), can I talk to you?" You instantly recognized the voice.

"Sure, Will."

You followed him to the front of the ship.

"What's going on?" You inquired.

"Well, I am starting to realize that I have fallen in love with Elizabeth. And I don't know what to do about it."

Great, you thought, this just got worse.

"I don't know, Will. I've never had feelings like that. Maybe if you told her it would relieve you of the stress." Well done (Y/n), dig yourself a deeper grave.

"Sure. I'll try that. Thanks!" And he walked off with the confidence you wished you had.

And what's a better seat to watch it all happen than from where you stood.

You saw that she said something and he nodded and smiled that stupid smile that you had fallen for.

And then he kissed her.

That hit the heartstrings harder than it should have.

Feeling low, you started walking towards Jack, who you talked to about everything.

And, of course, you got intercepted by the two lovebirds.

"Thanks for helping me out (Y/n). You were right. I just had to speak my mind and it would all work out." Will smiled, holding onto Elizabeth's hand.

"Yeah, no problem." You plastered on a fake smile and walked away.

"Something's wrong. (Y/n) doesn't usually act like that." Will said in an undertone as you left.

---------------------

"Just tell him! It shouldn't be that hard!"

"Jack, you're not a love professional. And I can't just tell him because he already loves someone else!"

"Well, he should love you instead."

"He is allowed to love other people other than me. I am not going to be a nuisance. Thanks for trying to help Jack."

"You let me know if I can do anything." Jack smiled.

-----------------

Later on, after all of the undead pirates were out of the cave, you, Jack and the lovebirds were fighting Barbossa and those pirates who remained.

When Jack used his final shot, no one seemed to notice that Barbossa did too. On you.

Jack, after shooting Barbossa, immediately ran to your side. "Come on love, you've got to pull through. For Will."

"I'm not sure I can, Jack. It's almost like he doesn't know I exist."

"Jack, what are you...." Will then noticed your bleeding body on the ground.

"(Y/n)!"

Jack somehow distracted Elizabeth and you were left alone with Will.

"Will, I....."

"I'm sorry." Those were not the words you expected him to say.

"What?"

"I didn't pay enough attention. I knew something was wrong and I didn't do anything. (Y/n), I...."

"Will, what are you......"

"Do you have feelings for me (Y/n)?"

"I don't know, Will, you're allowed to love whoever you want, and I..."

He slowly leaned down and kissed you. You weren't sure why, but you kissed back anyway.

"You said I'm allowed to love whoever I want, and I love you." Will smiled.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" Jack asked with a shocked Elizabeth next to him.

"Much better, thank you." You locked eyes with Will.

"We'd better get you to a doctor." Will picked you up and into his arms like a bride.

"I didn't know if I would make it, and I'm pretty sure I will now." You laughed into Will's shoulder.

"We should celebrate with... wait..... where is the rum? WHERE IS THE RUM??"