Three

Niki grabbed my wrist and pulled back to the base out of sight.

I turn to her about to say something but she quickly put a finger up to her lips signifying for me to be quiet.

She then gently pulled me towards a nearby window so we could actually see what was going on.

I looked at the entrance to see 3 tall figures standing there.
One was wearing a blue t-shirt some jeans and a pair of thick white and black glasses on top of his head.
The other sanding next to him was wearing a white t-shirt over top of a black long sleeve shirt and had black sweat pants with a white bandana around his head.
Then up in front of the two was wearing black ripped jeans and a bright lime green hoodie with a happy face.
I looked at his face only to see it was covered with a white mask shaped like a circle with the same happy face on it.
He had his hood up so it was hard to actually get a good look at his features.

It was somewhat hard to hear them from where we were but I could still make it out.

"Where are they?"

I turned to niki who had the same look on her face as she stared out the window.

I could practically feel the tension from there.
Two groups standing a few feet away from them just staring at each other.

They just stood there in silence for a few minutes before Wilbur finally spoke up with a strong tone

"Listen here dream you can't just show up at our base expecting us to just hand them over I hate to burst your bull or by they belong to l'manburg now"

I looked towards dream expecting some kind of reaction but instead he just stood there nodding slightly.

He then did some kind of hand motion which his friends seemed to understand and quickly stepped forward.
The one wearing the white shirt pulled out a black cube with a red button on top.

Wilbur and the others looked towards him and there faces dropped.

"Listen here l'manburg we lined up this place with tnt which is all connected to that one button.
Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
All we want is to borrow your little friend for a while and we're gonna bring them right back here unharmed"

He held his hand up to his chest almost to insure that he was making a promise or just trying to look more sincere.

Why does dream even want to see me so badly?

"Come on guys we can take the-"

Wilbur put his arm in front of tommy cutting him off before he could finish.

He then leaned over and whispered something to tommy.

Niki stood up still holding my hand and brought us out of the hiding spot we had been in.

We walked towards where the rest of them were standing and Wilbur put a reassuring hand on my shoulder which seemed to help my stress level.

"Listen y/n it's gonna be ok your gonna go with them and I promise I won't let them do anything to you. Trust me ok"

I nodded and looked back towards dream and his friends who were staring me down.

Wilbur put his hand on my back and we both walked towards dream.

We stopped walking and he took his hand off my back.