Seven

(Warning this chapter will contain gore)

Tommy POV

~Time skip to sundown~

I stood at the wooden path facing in front of dream.
His face was relaxed his smirk never leaving his face but I could tell my face had angry written all over it.

"If I win I want my discs back and peace towards l'manburg"

"Ok and if I win I get the rest of the discs and I want the y/n to join the dream smp"

I turn to my side to see Wilbur watching in disappointment and I knew he didn't want me to go through with this with his terms but it was something I needed to do.
I look over to see tubbo standing next to Wilbur holding his small bee plushie close to his stomach wrapping his arms around it in a tight hug.
I smiled happily to see the boy holding the bee plushie I gave him when we first became friends.
Next to tubbo was y/n and niki standing side by side and y/n clutching nikis arm in fear well niki held her close whispering something to them.

I did my best to form a smile as I turned back to dream.
"Deal"
We both nodded and turned away from each other back to back.

I took a long breath to calm my body holding the bow out.
I pulled out my only arrow setting it against the bow still holding it low to the ground.

I heard Wilbur finally start counting down the spaces

10....
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1..

As he said the final number I quickly turned around pulling back the arrow aiming towards dream.

But I was to slow.......

Before I could release the bow I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I dropped my bow which fell to my side hitting the wood.
I could hear faint noises of screams and cries but it was all just fuzzy.

I looked down at the arrow which was almost completely lodged into my stomach blood spilling from below it soaking my shirt which was now a dark red stain.
My arms clutched my stomach around the arrow and what felt like slow motion I fell to my knees as blood started spewing from my mouth making me cough up most of it in the process.

I was to weak to even sit up right causing me to fall to my side.

I watched the world go into a blur as the others ran to my side.
I could hear tubbo calling out my name well holding me close to him sobbing into my shoulder.

My eyes flickered and I could see Wilbur yelling at what looked like sapnap as he carried y/n away over his shoulder.
I could see them struggling to break free from his grasp but falling limp knowing they didn't have any chance.

Before I could react my eyes shut and I didn't put any effort into opening them.

Y/n POV

My eyes started to open which soon focusing on the ground below me.
I must of fallen asleep or something I tried to move but a hand was place on the back of my legs stopping them from moving and the other arm placed over my back as my body draped limply over there shoulder.

"Careful princess can't have you falling now can we"

The next thing I know I was being placed onto a soft couch as the others sat next to me.
I didn't say one word I was still shocked from the previous events and not even getting the chance to say goodbye to my friends.

Dream soon realized my mood and chimed in breaking the silence.

"Listen y/n tommy is fine even if he dies he can still respawn, now it's getting late princess so you should go to bed we can talk when your ready"