Thriteen

GET YOUR POPCORN AND BUCKLE UP CUZ YOUR ABOUT TO BE SHOOK

Sorry in advance to Wilbur simps

Warning there is one part that's gonna be hella cringe I'm sorry in advance for that :) also the beginning is kinda trash and rushed but it gets better don't worry

Small tw/ swearing, slight gore mentions
============
Schlatt POV

"Hey Alex have you given y/n their food yet?"

"Yeah I just brought it down why"

"Ok just making sure also I have a few tasks for you to do later"

~time skip awful way to start but I don't care~

I was walking down to the basement to see y/n.
I need them for a future plan of mine.

I was casually making my way down the stone steps towards the basement, I passed the familiar iron bars and empty cells.

As I came around the corner my footsteps halted to a stop at the iron door left carelessly swung open only a few feet away.

Fucking hell.

I quickly walked over to the cell already feeling a sense of rage build up, as I looked closer at the lock on the door I could clearly see the metal fork jammed into the lock and there tray of food left un touched on the floor.

Their definitely smarter than I thought.....

I slammed there cell door shut and raced upstairs to be met with Alex walking in.
"We had one fucking job to do and the prisoner has escaped I need you and sapnap to find them, keep them alive and make it quick before I Jab my sword into your head"

~another time skip~

It had been hours and sapnap and Alex finally came back.

My hand had started subconsciously rubbed my chin in defeat clearly seeing the uneasy look of regret on their faces, they have failed me.

"We've been looking all over the woods and town for them but there was no sign of anyone-"

Before he could finish I slammed my hands on the wooden table causing a few items to fall to the floor.
I just chuckled followed by a loud laugh sapnap and Alex exchanged confused glances.

"You know what change of plans. Y/n has clearly made up there mind that they will not follow us so let's show no mercy"

~time skip to where the previous chapter left off~

Y/n POV
Ever since I got here the others have shown me around the base.

Every once in a while Wilbur would leave randomly to do his so called "planning" which I just ignored.

Tommy and I spent most of the time together catching up and joking about random things.

I even got to know techno more.
He seemed a little off at the beginning as he kept calling me weird nicknames like "princess" which I laughed off and didn't think much of.

Tubbo had fully healed and had already started training again with tommy and I, I had also started practicing archery which I got extremely good at and almost never missed the shot hitting bullseye almost every time.