Nine

I'm sorry I'm advance to any schlatt, sapnap, and quackity simps but I had to make them the bad guys again please don't hate me :)

Also warning this chapter will include strong language

"Oh my god it's really you..."
George spoke

I looked at him with confusion and then at dream.

"What are you talking about?"

His eyes saddened again realizing I still haven't gotten all of my memories back.

"Just forget it George it not them there gone remember "

He stood up and grabbed his sword before leaving.

He didn't say a word and George just looked back down at the table.

"Was it something I said? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone"

"No don't worry about it he... we'll see he used to know someone when we were kids but something happened to them kind of like what happened in your dream and I guess he just needs time to you know accept the fact that there not coming back..."

"I wouldn't over think it but anyways I should probably go find him"

He left the house and I sat there alone picking away at my plate of food.

I didn't eat that much of it so I just set it in the fridge and went upstairs.

After a while of doing pretty much nothing but stare at a wall I finally had enough of it and decided to go outside and actually do something.

I stepped outside after putting on a pair of black boots and made my way down the path.
I passed by a few houses but my eyes caught site of a newer building I hadn't visited yet.

I walked over to the little opening in a stone wall to see niki standing out front watering some plants.

"Hey Niki"

I rushed over and gave her a big hug which she immediately returned.

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever"

We release each other from the hug smiling.
Do you want some treats I just finished doing some baking and I need a tester.
Even though I hadn't really eaten a lot I couldn't say no I mean who could say no to sweets and especially when offered by niki.
I smiled happily and we both walked in.
The room was filled with vines covering the walls and various plants decorated on shelves and tables.
She led me into the kitchen area which had a large silver table filled with freshly baked pies, cakes, cookies, and tarts.
The smell immediately made its way into my nostrils and I couldn't help but awed at the sight almost drooling at the treats and smells teasing my patience.

She giggled before handing me a warm chocolate chip cookie
(or if you don't like dessert for some reason just chose something else)

We sat at the table snacking away and chatting until we heard a loud bang on the door.

We jolted to the door to see schlatt and qauckity standing by the door frame.

Niki got up from her spot and walked over to the boys angrily.

"What do you want now"

Well I came here to collect your taxes and some goodies well your at it.

"I hope you starve asshole"

He looked shocked but continued to let himself into the cave.

My mouth was practically hanging open I had never seen niki look so mad
She walked over to her chest well schlatt caught sight of me.