Eleven

Part 2/? Of the festival

Techno POV

"Y/n do you know dream George sapnap and I?"

I was pulled away by dream somewhere where y/n and the others couldn't hear us.

"Dream what's going on they looks exactly like-"

"That's because it is.
Y/n is the same person that we grew up with but you don't know what's happened since then."

"What do you mean?"

"Well after you moved away to train and become a fighter... y/n was taken from us."

"What?!"

"Schlatt took them away from us and we haven't seen them since that was until a few months ago when they just kind of showed up here in our server..."

"But how come they don't remember me... I know I was gone for a while but we grew up together"

"I know..... y/n didn't recognize me either.
After they arrived here y/n kept telling me about these strange visions and dreams which are really just memories of us when we were memories of us as kids. I didn't have the heart to tell them who I really was especially because they didn't remember anything."

My eyes slowly turned to focus on the ground, my eyes burning but refusing to cry.

I was shocked mostly angry but still very shocked.
I grew up with y/n and they don't even know who I am anymore.

"How did y/n lose their memories in the first place?"

Dream looked hesitant to respond, already knowing how I dealt with this kind of news. He drew in a sharp breath before telling me.

"One of the so called 'dreams' they told me about wasn't like the rest, they had some kind of vision in a castle, in this vision schlatt forced them to take a potion which I can only assume...."

He couldn't seem to finish the sentence but I already knew what he was referring to.

Schlatt was the reason y/n can't remember me.

Time skip

I did my best not to think about it during the festival and tried to enjoy some games.

Eventually schlatt banned dream from participating in my festival games since he kept winning them to much.

I played some pvp games obviously winning but I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.
I grew up with y/n since I was just a toddler and now they don't even know my name.

I shook it off and continued battling and enjoying myself.

Y/n POV

I had a lot of fun at the festival the games weren't really my thing but I watched dream play them before he was banned.
It was nice to get out of my cell and actually talk and have proper conversations with people.

All was going well and soon night took over as the sky become darker gleaming lanterns and lights took over.

Schlatt had apparently prepared some kind of speech or something which I wasn't really interested in but I didn't exactly get to choose not to go.