Fourteen

This was the ending chosen with the most comments enjoy 😉

===========================

Y/n POV

"You know you could always join me?"

What. Join him?

"I mean you just got here and joined l'manburg because they saved you why don't you join the right team?"

I thought long and hard about this. I mean this entire time I've been fighting with l'manburg.
But I don't know if I can stay and have to kill my friends I've none for almost my whole life.
I mean I'd still be against schlatt.
And I would technically still be with Wilbur.

"I-I'll do it"

Dream looked shocked.
He looked completely caught of guard I guess he really didn't expect me to chose them over my friends.

"I'll join pogtopia I will fight along side you guys"

I said the last part more confidently as if I was now 100% sure I've my decision.

Dream just smiled and grabbed my hand to pull me in closer.

"Let's win this"

~timmmeeee skiiiiipppp~

Y/n POV

We made our way back to pogtopia to there base and I couldn't help but feel excitement bursting through my body.
And on top of everything I can now see George and nick.
I didn't realize the feelings that had taken over.
I felt guilty for leaving them behind.
I missed them.

We entered the base and nick was already waiting in the main room and his eyes immediately caught sight of my own.
He looked back at dream who was smiling under his mask.

"Y/n's with us now"

"H-hey nick"

That really caught him off guard.

"W-wait a second hold up how do you know my real name"

I couldn't take it any longer after I had remembered him and his features I couldn't wait any longer I ran up and pulled him into a big tight hug which he returned even though he was startled from my sudden actions.
He pulled me away slightly still keeping his hands settled on my wait and my arms still around his neck.

"I remember you I remember everything"

His eyes lit up and he pulled
Me into another hug he gave the best hugs.

We finally let go of each other and sapnap was smiling like crazy.

George walked into the room looking down at some book In his hand completely clueless of the situation.
He finally looked up but caught sight of me and I could already see the confusion on his face.

He instinctively had his hand nudging towards the sword hanging from his belt but dream made some kind of gesture which confused me but George understood and let go of the sword.

I couldn't take it any longer and ran over pulling him into a big hug which almost ended up with me tackling him to the floor but he caught his balance on a near by wall. I had my head buried in his chest but I could tell he was mouthing something to the others and tightened the hug after realizing.