Stickmin Characters With Songs

Exactly what the title sounds like. I'm not sure how much explanation is needed. I'll try to put context around each of the songs and why I chose that.

Now, let's start!

Helpless and Satisfied, from Hamilton. Charles as Eliza, Burt as Angelica, Henry as Alexander. 

You can't tell me you don't see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Other Side from the Greatest Showman, Henry from Toppat King ending as Phineas and Charles as Phillip.

Not an original idea, but I think it's cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your Obedient Servant from Hamilton in the Toppat Civil Warfare ending, Henry as Burr and Ellie as Hamilton.

Henry wanted a meeting with Ellie, not as enemies but as equals. He goes off on a rant about how his status loss and this war was her fault. Ellie is having none of it, and fires back with "you abandoned me and now you're claiming it's my fault?! How selfish can you be?!" Henry doesn't like it and challenges her to a duel.

We Hamilfans know how that turns out TwT.

A little bit of an odd idea, but you can see it, right? Right? Maybe?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations from Hamilton, set after Toppat Civil Warfare, with Henry as Alex (again) and Burt as Angelica. Charles is Eliza but doesn't show up in this scene.

After Henry got dethroned, he went to Charles and the government for help. Charles, being the smol bean he is, agrees to help Henry.

Long story short, Henry betrays him for the Toppat Clan once more, becoming the Toppat leader once again- this time with Ellie, Reg, and RHM out of the way.

Charles goes to his brother for comfort, and Burt gets very, very angry at Henry.

Hence Congratulations.

(Add in any context you'd like for Burt ranting about sacrifice. What marriage was he stuck in, because he stepped aside for Charles to have Henry?)

And... that's it! I hope you like it! (As you can tell, I like musicals XD)

Maybe I'll do a part two of this, if you'd like.

If any of these didn't make sense or you'd like me to put more context into them, I'll do so. But I think that's all for now.

Catch y'all later!