The Goddess Revealed

Chapter Two: The Goddess Revealed

Two weeks after Harry literally burst into flames after reading that hated list, Hermione was finally able to calm him enough and together they approached Headmistress McGonagall to explain what happened.

"Good evening, Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger. I trust that Ms. Granger has made you calm enough to finally explain to me your bout of accidental elemental magic two weeks ago in the Great Hall?", the headmistress told them.

"Really? That's elemental magic Professor? But how is that possible? Isn't it a rather delayed display of such ability?", Hermione, as usual, asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, I'm sorry Potter but I was forced to show the memory to the Minister since students who saw the scene immediately gossiped about it and it reached their homes. We were able to control the damage of gossip spread and prevented it from being talked about in the papers. I mean, I know you Potter and I'm sure you wouldn't want any more publicity, don't you?"

"Yes. Thank you Professor.", said Harry.

"But professor, aside from the help with the papers how is the Ministry's involvement relate to Harry's as you say elemental magic?", queried Hermione.

"Well, the minister shared my memory to a team of Unspeakables and their initial finding is that yes Potter has elemental magic and as for the delayed showing of the ability they believed it was because your previous connection from Voldemort hindered the ability. Since elemental magic is raw magical ability that are expressed as literal reactions of magic from emotions and situations, we want to help you Potter by knowing what caused you to literally bursts in flames. This way, the Unspeakables can help you find a way to control this ability or even fully suppress it should you decide to."

"That makes sense, Professor.", Harry said and Hermione nodded.

"So are you ready to tell me the reason, Potter?"

"I'd rather show you the memory professor via the pensieve. I really don't want to talk about it. I'm afraid talking about it may trigger the flames, literally.", explained Harry.

"Alright. Think of the memory Potter and I'll watch it." Harry did as he was told and the headmistress dived into the memory. The scene played out starting from Harry's memory of arriving in the Great Hall and talking to Ron, Neville, and Ginny as he asked them if they saw Hermione. The scene then went on the discussion about why kissing THE Hermione Granger was such a big deal and eavesdroppers joined the conversation. It then went to show Mr. Finnigan and Ms. Lovegood's comments about Ms. Granger being the most fantasized woman in the wizarding world and her being beautiful inside and out respectively. And the scene played into Mr. Finnigan talking about the list while she observed that Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley started to get angry. The boys quickly went to get the infamous list and handed it to Mr. Potter. Boys these days! Objectifying ladies! But this still doesn't explain the flames. And then the headmistress saw what was on the list in Mr. Potter's perspective...

The Top 10 Sexiest Witches in Hogwarts for 1998 (official results)

Hermione Granger

Hottest witch indeed! Brown locks with golden highlights that are in luscious curls. Perfect set of breasts that ache to be touched. Nicest arse that's best for squeezing. Longest pair of legs that you want to wrap around you. So delicate and elegant but with the sharpest mind along with her fiery temper. Smartest witch of the age. Brains of the Golden Trio. War Hero. The ultimate fantasy to wank on.

"How dare they say those nasty things to my sister!?", shouted Ron angrily and interrupting Harry's reading.

"I'm gonna kill those bastards who wrote this.", said Harry in a low deadly tone not knowing that his hand was crushing the parchment so hard and with a bout of accidental magic, burning the paper. All that's left were ashes. He didn't even feel the burn marks in his hand.