Red Light Special

Chapter Sixteen: Red Light Special

by: tweety-src-clt9

Hermione's POV

It's our last night in New York before we go to Florida to visit Disneyworld. To say that I am enjoying myself is an understatement. During the mornings and afternoons, Harry and I spend our time exploring the many museums and art galleries in the city. Then, we treat ourselves to the many cuisines scattered all over and just lounge around at the vast shopping choices. The nights are my favorite though since we spend each night enjoying the delights of Broadway. I have been married to Harry for ten days and I have to say that being married to him is awesome. We understand each other, have fun together, and the mutual respect is stronger than ever. Of course, I'm still not used to seeing the other side of Harry that I never even thought I would ever get to see. The secret side of Harry that I just recently discovered - his dark, sexy, and passionate side.

"Are you ready to leave for Florida, Hermione?", Harry asked they entered their hotel room after watching Miss Saigon.

"Well, I do enjoy our time here in New York, but I know how excited you are for Disneyworld. So, of course I am ready to go.", She smiled at him.

"We could always extend you know. I reckon you still have a lot of shows to watch.", he offered.

"Harry, New York is a Hermione trip. Florida is something you want to do. So since you went with me to all the shows and museums, it's my turn to spend a Harry trip. Besides, I'm sure I'd enjoy Disneyworld anyway since theme parks are actually very exciting.", she told him.

"Just so you know, I enjoyed the Broadway shows and the museums too. I learned a lot and well, the musicals have great songs.", he admitted.

"You know, you have been a very good husband for the past ten days.", she said with a smile.

"I made a promise didn't I? Besides, I have to make you happy everyday or you might leave me for some other bloke.", he winked at her.

"Seriously! What other blokes?", she said with a laugh.

"Hey, don't the betrothal contracts ring a bell?", he challenged.

"You're so silly, Harry. Those 38 other contracts don't matter anymore.", she reminded him.

"Well, I'm sure if I don't do my best to keep you around; those 38 blokes would come chasing after you again. Hence, I got to be the best husband ever.", he explained.

"You know, you have been the best husband ever lately.", she hugged him.

"Don't I get reward then?", he said suggestively.

"Well, sure. But it depends on what you are asking.", she winked at him.

"You know what I want, Hermione.", he huskily whispered in her ear as he pulled her body close to his and pressed his arousal against her stomach.

"Merlin, Harry! What got you aroused this time?", she asked in disbelief. Seriously! We're just talking for Merlin's sake! Besides, I'm not even wearing something provocative.

"Just thinking of the reward gets me like this Hermione.", he whispered as he bit her earlobe and groped her bum to press her crotch against his erection.

"I still can't believe Harry Potter, my best friend for eight years who stutters around girls, is actually this horny. Merlin!", she said breathless as she could already feel him dragging the zipper on the back of her dress down.

"I know what I want, babe. But how far are you willing to go?", he whispered as he grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it over her head, then threw it on the floor.