Honeymoon Woes

Chapter Seventeen: Honeymoon Woes

by: tweety-src-clt9

Hermione's POV

Dear Diary,

Sorry, it's been a while. The last time I wrote something here, is on the night before the wedding. I was still Hermione Jean Granger that time. Well, now I'm an HJP, like my husband. Can you believe it? I actually have a husband now. I've been married to my best friend, Harry for three weeks now and every day with him is simply magical. Being with Harry is great, he is still the same caring, sweet, and adorable Harry, my best friend for eight years. But now that I'm married to him, it gets even better, except when he annoys the hell out of me with his horny jokes. Merlin! That man is such a perverted horny caveman! I don't know how he gets all goofy and silly one moment, and then turn all sexy predator on me the next. Damn! Just thinking of the things he does to me makes me blush and all flustered. We never went all the way yet, but the things the man can do with his hands, lips, and tongue. Who knew Harry Potter, the shy boy I grew up with who actually stutters around girls could make me lose my mind when he worships my body like that. Well, I won't write the details but let's just say when I gave him his belated birthday surprise, he was the one who surprised me more. And then there was that time on the plane ride to New York, the things we did after enjoying the rides in Disneyworld. Honestly! Let's just say I'd never tease Harry for being the shy stuttering idiot that he wants was. I mean come on, I actually said, "Harry Potter is a sex god!", when I lost my mind after the things he did. Of course being the caveman that he is, he promised to never let that slip go. But what can I say, that man really is a sex god and we haven't even gone all the way yet! The three weeks with Harry has been awesome! We spent four days in London and stayed at his great hotel, spent a week in New York, another week in Florida, and now we're in California. Looking back on the time I was crying and feeling desperate because of I need to accept a betrothal offer to secure some money to help my mum's treatment, I never expected getting married would be like this. I still don't know why Harry pulled that silly plan just to get me to accept a betrothal offer from him, but I am so glad I did. Being married to my best friend is like a walk in the park unlike the sad monotonous existence I could have lived if I accepted an offer from a stranger. Thank Merlin for Harry's saving-people-thing! Speaking of my horny idiot of a husband (sigh), I still didn't tell him that I'm in love with him. Do you think I should just tell him? Or should I wait for him to fall in love with me too? Oh, shit! Harry's at the door. I'll write soon.

Your love struck friend,

Hermione Jean Potter

P.S. I'm still not used to the new name but I actually love it. XD

"Hermione, you there?", Harry called out from outside their hotel bedroom so she sealed the concealment charms on my diary and went out of the room to meet him.

"Hi Harry!", she smiled at him.

"I have to go meet someone, it's like a business meeting.", he told her.

"Like a business meeting?", she asked.

"Yes, well I'm looking to purchase something. I just want to check out if it's genuine and if they actually want to sell.", he explained but she felt that there was something about the way he was acting. It's like he's hiding something. Odd!

"What are you buying then?", she pried.

"Nothing's certain yet. I'll tell you when I actually buy it.", he smiled.