Fighting Temptation

Chapter Thirteen: Fighting Temptation

by: tweety-src-clt9

Harry apparated them to a hidden corner in muggle London where there were lot of people scattered around.

"Harry what are we doing here?", Hermione asked him as she saw that they were near the area of Buckingham Palace.

"I reckon we can stay in London for two or three nights max before we go out of the country. Potter Manor is not ready yet, it's still has needs some renovating. So, I booked a room at The Goring. Besides, never been around here before.", he told her.

Harry held Hermione's hand as they walked to the hotel since it was just close to the area where he apparated them.

"Hi! Reservation for Potter.", Harry said he approached the front desk.

"Lord Potter-Black? For the Royal Suite?", the receptionist asked clearly disbelieving that a couple of teenager made a reservation in one most luxurious accommodations in England.

"I usually go by Harry Potter. But Lord Potter-Black is also me.", he tried to joke feeling awkward.

"Yes, thank you my Lord. Can I have some identification and may I get your card for confirmation?", the receptionist replied and Harry handed his ID and his credit card.

"Just to confirm this is for a honeymoon stay isn't it my Lord?", the receptionist asked to make sure.

"Yes, actually. We just got married around four hours ago. We just came from the reception. This is Hermione, my wife. And please call me Harry.", he explained and the reception greeted Hermione addressing her as my lady which Hermione immediately corrected.

"Your room will be ready in ten minutes, Harry. May we offer you some welcome drinks. And may I inquire if there is anything else that you may need?", the receptionist asked.

"Ten minutes fine, thanks. I reckon it's best to have drinks in our room. And oh, maybe you could help me get tickets for New York. Will let you know the final details as soon as we decide where we would actually want to go.", he replied.

"Anton, may I introduce Lord and Lady Potter-Black our guests in the Royal Suite. My Lord, My Lady, may I introduce Anton Rousseau, he will be your butler at The Goring. If you need anything, he'll be there to assist.", the reception introduced them and the butler bowed and escorted them to the elevators to show them their suite.

"May I help you with your bags my lord and lady?", Anton said.

"No thank you, Anton. And please call us Harry and Hermione. We feel awkward about the lord and lady stuff. Not out style.", he chuckled. They reached the top floor and Anton opened the door for them. The room was beautiful with exquisite furniture and delicate art pieces. It also had a fantastic view of the gardens.

"Harry! You got this room for the piano didn't you?", Hermione told him.

"Yes, well this is the only room available that has a private piano. The one bedroom suite doesn't have one. And you know who much I love watching you play.", he admitted.

"Fine. Might as well make use of the piano then.", she said shaking her head.

"Is everything in the room to your liking Harry, Hermione?", Anton asked.

"It's great thanks. It has a piano so we're good.", Harry replied.

"These are compliments of the hotel to celebrate your wedding. Congratulations!", he gestured to the champagne, slices of cake, and strawberries.